New Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince MySpace and Twitter

HBP Film
June 30, 2009, 03:04 AM

With just a few weeks remaining until the official release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Warner Bros has a few more ways for fans to gather and show support: a HBP MySpace page, and you can follow HarryPotterfilm on Twitter.

In case you missed it previously, other HBP sites are:
Facebook
EA HBP Game website
Facebook page for video game
Harry Potter, the Exhibition
US Official Half-Blood Prince website (at link scroll down for links to other countries websites)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Pluto_thumb

Leaky is enough for me !

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 30, 2009, 08:23 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

allright

Posted by placebowiz on June 30, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

15 Days to go!!!!

Posted by wiirenet on June 30, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Leaky is enough

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 30, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

OK!!! Leaky is enough for me too!!! I’m in DanRadcliffe.co.uk too, so! I’ll just check the Facebook page!!!

Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Ugh I hate twitter!.. But I love Leaky:D Thats all I need!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 30, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator

I don’t follow them everywhere, but it’s nice that they set up ways for people to keep updated on different networks and stuff. I’ll still stick with Leaky though

Posted by JCBack on June 30, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

woo! 1st! haha
I’m following on twitter! :)

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on June 30, 2009, 07:13 PM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

im following on twitter :D

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on June 30, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

Twitter is the best! @EnricoDc pls. follow =) :D

Posted by EnricoDc on June 30, 2009, 10:58 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Thanks, Leaky for bringing us all the info on the next movie!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 01, 2009, 12:31 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As much as I appreciate Warner Brothers for utilizing all of these channels to market the films to fans, I am afraid to say that Leaky is more than adequate in keeping me informed about the latest developments. :)

Posted by Kirk on July 01, 2009, 01:36 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I’m following them on Twitter too. I’m on Twitter @CandyCane23049

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 01, 2009, 02:18 AM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

Great Clip!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Posted by Picazo on July 01, 2009, 02:46 AM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

Leaky is enough for me too!!!! i love this site!!! you can find it alllll here.

Posted by Picazo on July 01, 2009, 02:47 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Mrs. Weasley and Bill were having their usual argument about Bill's hair.[br]"...getting really out of hand, and you're so good-looking, it would look much better shorter, wouldn't it, Harry?"[br]"Oh -- I dunno --" said Harry, slightly alarmed at being as