Entrance to Cave Scene From Half-Blood Prince Now Online via ITunes

HBP Film
June 30, 2009, 03:33 PM

Introduced by actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Emma Watson (Hermione) you can now watch a brand new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince via a free new podcast on ITunes. As seen here, Dumbledore and Harry make the trip to the Cave, where Dumbledore pays the price of entrance.  Enjoy!

UPDATE: We have the screencaps available right here.

Thanks much Mikey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dhonesheet_thumb

@tubaturtle: I KNOW! I completely agree. That part when he cuts his hand is sooo gross. The sound it makes made me cringe! That’s going to scare the crap out of some ten year olds.

Posted by cghambright on June 30, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator

This was awesome. I typed a much longer comment earlier, but as leaky hates me, it didnt show up!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on June 30, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

this is just pure perfection! and not only this clip. everything! its just as I imagined while reading the book. I’m finally very very proud and I can say that this time they are really truthful to the book. and thats the best thing ever!

Posted by Matea on June 30, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Wolfpatronus2_thumb

Oh, that was brilliant, and a bit disturbing at the same time, that knife moment was kinda creepy, and that’s what made it so brilliant.

Posted by half-blood queen~ROAR~ on June 30, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator

I may have just wet myself. That, was perfect. Word-for-word from Steve Kloves. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE INSIDE THE CAVE! bring it on!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 30, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator

I think WB have officially given away the entire film with al these trailers and clips. I’m not watching them!

Posted by pipkin3 on June 30, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

NOT GOING TO WATCH! NO WAY!!! I refuse to watch clips! Trailers are okay but this is not. I boycott such spoilers!

Posted by eiVega on June 30, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Kyron_trucks_-_copy_thumb

That was the best clip they’ve shown so far. Excellent! It is perplexing to me though why so many people who post on HP boards state they want to avoid viewing the clips to keep from being spoiled when 99.9% of them have read the books multiple times and it is impossible to be truly spoiled. They already know what’s going to happen. I’m not complaining, I just find it strange.

Posted by agentzac on June 30, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

That footage was nothing short of absolutely bone-chilling. After seeing the few clips that I have, I am utterly persuaded that this movie is going to tower in terms of quality and emotional impact over the previous films by far.

Posted by Kirk on June 30, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator

Dumbledore put the enchantments there in the first place so he knows how to override them, just like he does when they’re flying back in the books.

Posted by heir_of_slytherin on June 30, 2009, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Poa_conceptart_davidedwardbyrd_005_thumb

heir_of_slytherin is right dumbledore lifts the enchanments on the school when they fly back in the book and the appartion can be lifted because remember the appartion lessons (that might only have been in isolated to the great hall actually) point is it is a much easier way to explain it in the movie than the book

Posted by LoonyTedLupin91 on June 30, 2009, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Okay…after watching that for the 6th time. I’m going to make myself not watch any HBP clips, trailers, or featurettes until July 15th at midnight. I have to or I will be too spoiled and I want all the scenes to be fresh when I see them. This is going to be hard. :(

Posted by cghambright on June 30, 2009, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh my gosh! So awesome! I can’t wait! _

Posted by Questyourdreams on June 30, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator

I never thought I would say this: “Well done Michael Gambon!” The scene is perfect even though we don’t get to see Dumbledore’s perfect breaststroke. :(

Posted by eaglephot on June 30, 2009, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Casey_close_up_thumb

How do I watch it. I get to the Iphone page, but nothing is Potterish there. I have tried several times but can’t find the clip. Help!

Posted by JKMcGonagall on June 30, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator

He had been hugged by a complete stranger. He also thought he had been called a Muggle, whatever that was. He was rattled. He hurried to his car and set off for home, hoping he was imagining things, which he had never hoped before, because he didn't appro