Recent Down Time

Admin
Posted by: Melissa
June 03, 2009, 06:05 PM

Hey all: Quick admin notice that we're aware that some of our sites (including PotterCast.com and large parts of MyLeaky) are undergoing some shortages. Thank you for your patience as we get this ironed out. We are waiting for drives to be added to our servers and it is making a fix take longer than it usually does. Hang tight and we'll be running swiftly as usual in no time!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Admin News

This_hug_was_freaking_epic__kthx_thumb

I’ve been missing my pottercast.com =(

Posted by luvthepuff on June 04, 2009, 07:32 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Still love ya TLC

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 04, 2009, 09:26 PM report to moderator

Nooooooooo… Say it isn’t so. I need my leaky and pottercast.

Does this mean the pottercasts will be delayed as well?

Posted by Beowulf on June 04, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator

Nooooooooo… Say it isn’t so. I need my leaky and pottercast.

Does this mean the pottercasts will be delayed as well?

Posted by Beowulf on June 04, 2009, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

At least we know the messages have gotten through.

Posted by budgie on June 04, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

So is this them sorting out all there problems?

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 04, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

So is this them sorting out all there problems?

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 04, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I was wondering why some of the time stamps were so out of whack!

Posted by Won_Two on June 05, 2009, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I was wondering why some of the time stamps were so out of whack!

Posted by Won_Two on June 05, 2009, 02:24 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

It’s fine ! Thanks for letting us know =)

Rupes_maggie_thumb

Thanks so much for letting us know! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 05, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i wasnt here, im traveling!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 05, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Thanks for letting us know — does this mean that Leaky is growing too big for a normal server, and you had to upgrade because the fandom is so AWESOME??? :o)

Ronhermione_thumb

hey guys!! my internet hasnt been working 4 a week and i was dying without my leaky!!

Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

thought it was my internet – thanks for the update!

Posted by kingdom on June 19, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator

"That was the final straw for Severus. I think the loss of the Order of Merlin hit him hard. So he -- er -- [i]accidentally[/i] let slip that I am a werewolf this morning at breakfast."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014