New Photos of Walls from Hogwarts Castle Under Construction at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
June 03, 2009, 10:36 AM

New photos are online today, showing walls to be used for Hogwarts Castle and more at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction under construction in Orlando, Florida. Via this forum, you can see large photos of the elaborate glass windows, spires and walls that will be part of the Great Hall of Hogwarts. Also available are photos of the snow covered buildings and walls that will be part of Hogsmeade Village at the theme park being built at Universal Orlando. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is due to open sometime early 2010.

Thanks to UHP for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Dhonesheet_thumb

OMG!!! It looks so Great!!! They’re doing an amazing job! I can’t wait to go! I’m so excited!!!!

Posted by cghambright on June 04, 2009, 08:40 AM report to moderator
Iced_grean_tea_thumb

The ultimate SQUEE!

Posted by ritaweasley [ROAR!] on June 04, 2009, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be there!

Posted by Won_Two on June 04, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

AAWESOME =D

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 04, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
3d940af4a12f4813a2296b9860f5819e_thumb

wow that is so cool! What I really dont get is why they made it look like there was snow. That really bugged me. Yeah I get you dont get much snow in Florida but I mean what ever. so? I hope they put forest and stuff around it so you cant really see the outside world, because that would totally ruin the whole affect.

Posted by filibuster_firework on June 04, 2009, 02:48 PM report to moderator
001_thumb

Yess!

Posted by saffran { roar } on June 04, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Looking GOOOOD!!!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on June 04, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Dorks3xl_thumb

Oh, no… I don’t like it. I mean I love all the detail on the buildings, but I don’t want winter all summer long. My body will be confused.

Posted by pixi jo *ROAR* on June 04, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Very cool, i can’t wait until it’s finished and we get to go ! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 04, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

can’t wait

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 04, 2009, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

wow. i can’t wait to go in a couple of years.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on June 04, 2009, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Cant wait to go!! SQUEE!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 05, 2009, 12:03 AM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

fun, fun, fun! save, save, save so I can go!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on June 05, 2009, 07:56 AM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

awesome! i’m sooo going!

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 05, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Ringtailedcat_thumb

I can’t wait until it opens!

Posted by starkitty313 on June 05, 2009, 07:23 PM report to moderator

"Harry -- yer a wizard."[br]There was silence inside the hut. Only the sea and the whistling wind could be heard.[br]"I'm a [i]what?"[/i] gasped Harry.