New Photos of Walls from Hogwarts Castle Under Construction at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
June 03, 2009, 10:36 AM

New photos are online today, showing walls to be used for Hogwarts Castle and more at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction under construction in Orlando, Florida. Via this forum, you can see large photos of the elaborate glass windows, spires and walls that will be part of the Great Hall of Hogwarts. Also available are photos of the snow covered buildings and walls that will be part of Hogsmeade Village at the theme park being built at Universal Orlando. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is due to open sometime early 2010.

Thanks to UHP for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Nano_09_winner_100x100_thumb

those look amazing, i cant wait to go next year! it’s so exciting..

Posted by Mr Prewett «Я☼AR» on June 03, 2009, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Awesome stuff!

Can’t wait to go here

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on June 03, 2009, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am amazed beyond all comprehension. Seeing these sets actually come to life, to actually imagine that these locations will now be tangible for us, is something that my mind still struggles to grasp fully.

Posted by Kirk on June 03, 2009, 10:51 AM report to moderator
N505104779_1292209_2919784_thumb

I’m so glad that the people behind it are taking the subject of detail in the construction seriously. Up until I saw these pictures, I didn’t know (but then again I guess no one else did, either) how detailed the buildings would be compared to, let’s say, the movies. But it’s nice to know that we’ll most definitely feel as if we’re a part of the Harry Potter world when it opens. I’m so excited!

Posted by Jason Devastation on June 03, 2009, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Justin_and_lillie_thumb

SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!! Some one buy a helicopter and take some photos please

I will love you if you do that!!!

Posted by Lilliekatieinnes on June 03, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

I’m excited too. I definately plan on going after it opens. It’s getting closer!

Posted by Cool G on June 03, 2009, 11:26 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

omg i got teary eyed….

D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

omg i got teary eyed….

Hpg05_thumb

The photos estan brilliant o … I want to go x3:D

Posted by potterrock on June 03, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to go I’m so glad I live in Florida its so close!!!

Posted by AlexaP*ROAR* on June 03, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Wow, they’re really going all out with the detail, aren’t they? The pictures look great! I can’t wait to go! :-D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 03, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Hp7main_thumb

Awesome.

Posted by 9and3qtrs[ROAR] on June 03, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator

stunning!!
i love the hogsmede snowy theme.
that’s all we see it as in the movie right?
great!
can’t wait to see whats next!

Posted by john-robert. on June 03, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Nice! I’ll be going to Universal at the end of this month! So I’ll see if I can take some more pictures when I go!

Posted by ericaeeks on June 03, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

So far so good!!! I can’t wiat to go!!!! I wonder when “early 2010” is? lol

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 03, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator

"Just thought you'd come nosing around, did you?" Harry shouted...[br]"Sorry about that," said Ron, his face reddening with anger. "Should've realized you didn't want to be disturbed. I'll let you get on with practicing for your next interview in peace."