PotterCast in Louisiana and Texas!

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
June 28, 2009, 06:32 AM

The PotterCast tour is rolling along (all the dates and locations can be found here at www.hpdanceparty.info) and has been having an amazing response with our friends from The Whomping Willows and The Remus Lupins. Our shows in Louisiana and Texas are upon us. Check it out, and we will see you there!

June 28, 2009
Metairie, LA
2pm
Jefferson Parish Library, East Bank Regional Branch
4747 W. Napoleon Ave, Metairie, Louisiana 70001 (click here for map)

June 29, 2009
Houston, TX
4pm
Houston Public Library
6200 Pinemont, Houston, Texas (click here for map

June 30, 2009
Book People, Austin, TX
Harry, A History signing at beginning 6:00pm
603 N Lamar, Austin, Texas (click here for map

July 1, 2009
The Daily (Prophet) Bar, Dallas, TX
2548 Elm St., Dallas, TX 75226 (click here for map)
(Advance tickets at theprophetbar.com)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Yoi_thumb

In the UK Please!!??!! :-D

Posted by Just As Loony As Luna x on June 28, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Sheesh, I wish I could’ve gone to the one in Austin! If this was last year, I would’ve gone, but sadly I’m not in the States this summer. :/ I bet it’s gonna be awesome! :)

Posted by Kissa on June 28, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Its all in the south!!

Posted by The Nerd on June 28, 2009, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I know everyone else is complaining about being too far away to go, but it is really frustrating that the tour had to go through Alabama and Mississippi (my home states) in order to travel between gigs. The gigs are too far away on either side, too! WAHHHH!

Posted by angelcakes on June 28, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

i wish im in there, but its so far from here :( .

Posted by TasyaWeasley on June 28, 2009, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Micleakyavatar_thumb

I am in South Africa. That is REALLY far… :(

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on June 28, 2009, 08:22 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I am in the UK it is far too!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 28, 2009, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Amelie_by_yishui_thumb

For some reason the site for Dallas is not letting people buy tickets for the event. :\

Posted by RAzzLe on June 28, 2009, 10:25 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Ravenclaw98, its not in the south…I’m in the south, 7 hours away form Austin…i wonder if I can convince someone to take me…

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on June 29, 2009, 01:45 AM report to moderator
Playermodel

want to be there, want to listen.

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on June 29, 2009, 02:36 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

hey thats near me i could go!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on June 29, 2009, 04:03 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

hey thats near me i could go!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on June 29, 2009, 04:03 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Won’t be there, but I hope everyone who goes has a great time!

Posted by Won_Two on June 29, 2009, 04:27 AM report to moderator
Hermione-06_thumb

WOOOTZ! Can’t wait to see you guys in Dallas! luv luv see you pottercast!

@RAzzle: It says that one or 2 days before the show they might not sell tickets online. I hope if we go at the door that we’ll get tickets

Posted by Witchlover on June 29, 2009, 04:33 AM report to moderator

I will be there – it’s been on my calender forever!!

Posted by Maestra2 on June 29, 2009, 04:59 AM report to moderator

"Harry, you've got to come and stay with us. I'll fix it up with Mum and Dad, then I'll call you. I know how to use a fellytone now --"[br]"A [i]telephone,[/i] Ron," said Hermione. "Honestly, [i]you[/i] should take Muggle Studies next year...."[br]Ron ign

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014