New Video Interview with Evanna Lynch, Jessie Cave, Freddie Stroma and More for HBP Video Game

HBP Film
June 27, 2009, 10:17 PM

EA has now released part three of their behind-the- scenes look at the making of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince video game. As seen here via Gametrailers.com are new interviews with cast members Evanna Lynch (Luna),Freddie Stroma (Cormac McLaggen) and Jessie Cave (Lavender Brown) as well as more from Rupert Grint (Ron), Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Tom Felton (Draco), Bonnie Wright (Ginny) and Emma Watson (Hermione) regarding the depth of detail and new activities contained in the video game which will be released this Tuesday, June 30. Also noteworthy are shots of dueling including against one certain unpleasant former Potions Professor. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on June 28, 2009, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Amyadams1_thumb

@3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) {GGG}: I know, Evanna looked different, better styled and very pretty =)

Posted by Swansurf2099 on June 28, 2009, 06:36 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Omg this game looks like the best out of the lot!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 28, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Cool video =) Freddie looks very cute. That makes it hard for me to hate Cormac then. Lol.

Posted by Christine on June 28, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator

this is coool. cant wait!!! already played demo :)

Posted by #1pottyfan:ROAR! on June 28, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I soo want to get this!

Posted by The Nerd on June 28, 2009, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Green_avatar_thumb

I agree with Christine, cool vid! This is off topic, but is it just me, or did Evanna look different? It could just be the way they styled her hair……. I can’t wait for the game!!!

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on June 28, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool! really cool!!!

My little brother can buy it, I haven’t got enough money! :DD I can’t wait! :)

Posted by Mairéad on June 28, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator

this is coool. cant wait!!! already played demo :)

Posted by #1pottyfan:ROAR! on June 29, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Rita_thumb

Yes i also thought Evanna looks different, in a good way. Also her voice may have changed, It was easier to understand her and it just didn’t sound so high. I have never gotten one of the games but I am going to get this one because it’s so real!

Posted by Aurora Duv on June 29, 2009, 04:51 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Evanna is great !

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 29, 2009, 05:40 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I think Evanna looks pretty hot now she doesnt seem Luna-ish in real like pics and more. I cant wait to get this game tuesday. 2 more days yay

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on June 29, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Very cool!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 29, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

It’s almost here!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on June 30, 2009, 02:24 AM report to moderator

"Come out, Harry... come out and play, then... it will be quick... it might even be painless. I would not know... I have never died..."