New Half-Blood Prince Scenes Galore From French Preview Show

HBP Film
June 27, 2009, 10:56 PM

Today a program was broadcast on France television that contained a new behind the scenes feature on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Included were many new scenes and SPOILERS GALORE from the sixth Harry Potter film, including quick clips of a frankly adorable and romantic scene between Ginny (Bonnie Wright) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) at the Burrow.  Also new are new clips of Rupert Grint (Ron) including Weasley our King at work defending the Quidditch goal for Gryffindor, Hermione (Emma Watson) hiding frantically from Cormac McLaggen and snacking on those bon bons we heard about last year at Slughorns Christmas Party, and new glimpses of a fantastically decorated Weasleys Wheezes shop, complete with a Puke Pastilles display figure that errm lives up to its name. SPOILER WARNING for the video available here on Youtube.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Kc_lucius1_thumb

I want to watch this video so bad, but im not going to ah!

Posted by KC Nox on June 29, 2009, 01:10 AM report to moderator

translate and the other parts with harry and ginny!!!!!!

Posted by linda123 on June 29, 2009, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

it was awesome. the clips were great. I just wish I could understand what they were saying. I only understand Engish and Spanish. I wish some one would repost it with Ennglish subtitles.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on June 29, 2009, 03:14 AM report to moderator
Profile_thumb
2090 Points

I speak French so if anyone wants a translation, let me know.

At one point you see Hermione walking away from Harry. I think it’s probably after seeing Ron and Lav-Lav making out. She says “I’m going to go vomit now”… Cute…

The scene on the couch with Harry and Ginny. She offers a pastry “Open your mouth”… He sort of chuckles… She responds “What, you don’t trust me?”

The part where Hermione, Harry and Ginny are in the common room, we hear Ginny say (as she holds the HBP book) “The spine is fragile? Who’s this Half-Blood Prince bloke?”

We hear Lavender call Ron “my gorgeous Ron-Ron” before leaning on him. The actress compares her character to a chihuahua that just won’t stop clinging to your leg.

The interviews… Emma says how much pressure they are under to satisfy the fans. Tom tries to stay away from the whole potter frenzy. Dan says the most important thing is he never EVER read anything about himself…

So I think that’s it for the main stuff. Any questions, owl me!

Posted by KianaCP on June 29, 2009, 04:26 AM report to moderator
Im-with-stupid_thumb

I can’t watch it… 18 days! Only 18 days….

Posted by Sammeh on June 29, 2009, 04:32 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very neat…

Posted by Won_Two on June 29, 2009, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

thank god i can speak french….living in canada has its benefits….that was very coool….only now its ALMOST UNBERABLE FOR ME as theres still 18 days to go:(:)

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on June 29, 2009, 05:34 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

ok I watched a little.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 29, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

not going to watch not going to watch!! no more no more

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 29, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

OMG Why hasn’t somebody translated this yet!!! I can’t speek french!!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 29, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

Really nice video, would be better if it were translated.

Posted by hermione97 on June 29, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Can anyone bring English one plz

Posted by blackhair on June 30, 2009, 12:59 AM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

Wakarimasen. I don’t understand. But I loved the clips!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on June 30, 2009, 02:08 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I refuse to watch – maybe.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 30, 2009, 02:26 AM report to moderator
295565_thumb

Harry/Ginny scene !!! , it is kind of .. O_o

Thanks , KianaCP for the translation.

Posted by soso on June 30, 2009, 11:08 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You make a stag Patronus?"[br]"Yes," said Harry.[br]"Blimey, Harry!" said Lee, looking deeply impressed. "I never knew that!"[br]"Mum told Ron not to spread it around," said Fred, grinning at Harry. "She said you got enough attention as it was."[br]"She