New Half-Blood Prince Scenes Galore From French Preview Show

HBP Film
June 27, 2009, 10:56 PM

Today a program was broadcast on France television that contained a new behind the scenes feature on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Included were many new scenes and SPOILERS GALORE from the sixth Harry Potter film, including quick clips of a frankly adorable and romantic scene between Ginny (Bonnie Wright) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) at the Burrow.  Also new are new clips of Rupert Grint (Ron) including Weasley our King at work defending the Quidditch goal for Gryffindor, Hermione (Emma Watson) hiding frantically from Cormac McLaggen and snacking on those bon bons we heard about last year at Slughorns Christmas Party, and new glimpses of a fantastically decorated Weasleys Wheezes shop, complete with a Puke Pastilles display figure that errm lives up to its name. SPOILER WARNING for the video available here on Youtube.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

250px-gellert_grindelwald_and_albus_dumbledore_thumb

watch..or not watch….ahaha kinda confused ^^

Posted by TheTom K* *SQUEE* on June 28, 2009, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

this is the first time i’ve ever done this but, i’m not going to watch it. i feel like we’ve seen SO much already that if i see anymore then i won’t have anything new to see in the movie when it actually comes out.

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on June 28, 2009, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

noooooooooooooooo spoilerss x3….but great videooww
:) tankkss TLC

Posted by potterrock on June 28, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator

No!!!! I couldn’t help it!!

Posted by Mairéad on June 28, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

I am soooo tempted to watch this but I am determined to watch the movie unspoiled.

Posted by LunaTrix666 on June 28, 2009, 07:40 PM report to moderator

cool would have been cooler if i could speak english!!

Posted by ron rocks WBM on June 28, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator

YESSSSSS! TOM FELTON AS MALFOY OMG! IMA FAINT WHEN I SEE THAT @ THE THEATRE! SO HOT! OTHERS SCENES LOOK GOOD 2! LUV U TOM <3333333333

Posted by Malfoyluva on June 28, 2009, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Img_0004_thumb

It looks like they’re changing the h/g kiss! WHY!?!?!?!

Posted by neeshaknowsall on June 28, 2009, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Cool footage! I love the way they film the Quidditch stuff with the trampoline. Too bad I couldn’t figure out more than every sixth word… sigh Oh, well, 16 more days!!!!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on June 28, 2009, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

OMG making Quidditch for the films looks as fun as real quidditch!! NAH lol

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 28, 2009, 10:46 PM report to moderator

can anyone, who know French, post the translation?

Posted by linda123 on June 28, 2009, 11:32 PM report to moderator

Ok, I decided not to watch it. Because it’s just.. I can’t ruin it. I think suspence is a part of the film, and I won’t… God, it’s hard!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on June 28, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

this is the best sneek peak ever!!! I’m all teared up! again! Harry/Ginny in the Burrow is a bit rolles eyes but ok…Hermione hiding and eating-brilliant!!! we’re sooooo getting an Oscar!!! i’m the happiest fan alive!!!

Posted by Matea on June 28, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Wawww! Thats one cool video!
I love to be spoiled :p

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 28, 2009, 11:51 PM report to moderator

That was awesome !!! I am french and, this is the first time I am proud of a french TV show talking about HP! They ask good questions !
SPOILER SPOILER
I discovered a lot thanks to it, like good jokes! for example: the Harry and Hermoine scene when they are at THE party! “She wants to eat a lot of snacks beacause it would give her very bad breath so that Cormac stay away from her !!!!” Brillant !

Posted by Meleanora on June 29, 2009, 12:21 AM report to moderator

"That was a disarming charm... yes, an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind my saying so, it was very obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you it would have been only too easy -- however, I felt it

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014