New Half-Blood Prince Scenes Galore From French Preview Show

HBP Film
June 27, 2009, 10:56 PM

Today a program was broadcast on France television that contained a new behind the scenes feature on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Included were many new scenes and SPOILERS GALORE from the sixth Harry Potter film, including quick clips of a frankly adorable and romantic scene between Ginny (Bonnie Wright) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) at the Burrow.  Also new are new clips of Rupert Grint (Ron) including Weasley our King at work defending the Quidditch goal for Gryffindor, Hermione (Emma Watson) hiding frantically from Cormac McLaggen and snacking on those bon bons we heard about last year at Slughorns Christmas Party, and new glimpses of a fantastically decorated Weasleys Wheezes shop, complete with a Puke Pastilles display figure that errm lives up to its name. SPOILER WARNING for the video available here on Youtube.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hp___dh_40_thumb

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!! to bad im going to be out of town on the 15th : (

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on June 28, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator

can translate and the other parts?with harry and ginny at the burrow and when she steals the book?you said you are french.you probably know that the man interviewer is Greek?

Posted by linda123 on June 28, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

That was great. It gave me a headache. Quidditch looks good and i have never been a fan before. The Christmas party looks great.

Everyone. Give In. Watch It. Do It.

Posted by decarus on June 28, 2009, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Aha, so that’s how they make Quidditch scenes, eh? Pretty cool! Wish I could do those jumps!
Ginny feeding Harry…..a bit weird.

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 28, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I CANT WAIT!!

Posted by The Nerd on June 28, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I CANT WAIT!!

Posted by The Nerd on June 28, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

That was awesome. I love Jessie, Bonnie looks better in this and ah so many things I loved but OK really don’t mean to be a buzzkill but the Quidditch wasn’t that great. I mean the action and the brutality was fantastic but…well… it was kind of easy to tell it wasn’t happening, especially with Ron’s scenes. I knew he wasn’t there. Bad special effects 101

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 28, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I can’t watch – don’t want to spoil it – yet did see the trailer on Sci-Fi channel today – it;s going to be great

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 28, 2009, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

great!!!

Raven_avatar_thumb

It looks very good!

Posted by Won_Two on June 28, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

I wish I studied french more in school :( We need cool vids like this in english!

Posted by ericaeeks on June 28, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Icondude_thumb

The lighting and colors in this film!!!! Amazing!

Posted by starlesswinter on June 28, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

ooooooooooo..i just can’t watch it, only 18 more days, i think i can be strong enough not to watch it…i hope!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 28, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Nooooooooooooooooooo!
i can’t go to You Tube!!!!
(starts sobbing eyes out)

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 28, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator

I loved these scenes! It really wasn’t a spoiler for me. I didn’t understand a word.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on June 28, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator

It was a mark of the seriousness of the situation that Hermione made no objection to the smashing up of the Transfiguration department.