New Footage of McGonagall, Lavender Brown and More in New Feature from Yahoo Movies UK

HBP Film
June 27, 2009, 05:31 PM

Now that we are back online, we have much to catch up on. First, Yahoo movies UK released a new featurette on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. While it starts out very similar to other previews released recently, the middle of the piece contains many new scenes including a look at Professor McGonagall (Dame Maggie Smith) as well as more with Lavender Brown (Jessie Cave), the Weasley Twins (James and Oliver Phelps) as well as more from various cast and crew. To watch, click here.

Thanks to all who owled while TLC was down, including Luna and Ivana!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Iconator_77bb337efe9e8c2f9da191f0c527a9f4_thumb

3rd!

Posted by Great Uncle Algie on June 28, 2009, 05:44 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

yeah first! I think this was funny! "When ever something happens why is it always you three? Belive me Proffesr I have been asking taht for six years! lol

Posted by The Nerd on June 28, 2009, 05:46 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

That was definitely worth watching! Not too much longer to wait now.

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 28, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator

this was the best piece of HBP footage i’ve seen yet! only 18 days! CANNOT WAIT! no sleeping for me tonight!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 28, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator

I almost feel like I have seen too much of the movie after looking at that. I am soo excited! Less than 3 weeks away!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on June 28, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

NO NO NO THE HARRY WAITRESS SCEANE

Posted by FrancescaElle on June 28, 2009, 10:58 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

SHIT!!! less than 3 weeks more!!!
wwee!! I cant wait!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on June 28, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Crucio-resized-128_thumb

cant wait untill the release, the footage is getting better and better

in this video it looks like there is a second of dumbledore falling from the tower it is at 3.30 if anyone wants to see

Posted by danz on June 28, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
100_166_thumb

Oh, wow, i love you guys for posting that up, really. hehe.

Posted by Bockers [WBM] on June 28, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

That was my favorite!!!
Especially
McGonagall: Why whenever anything happens it is always you 3
Ron: Believe me Professor i’ve been asking myself the same question for 6 years

Posted by Narglesarereal on June 28, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool!!!

Ahh_thumb

I loved that footage! I had to re-watch it multiple times. It’s so close!!!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on June 28, 2009, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

OMG…..LOVE THIS FOOTAGE !!!

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on June 28, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

“Believe me Professor, I’ve been asking myself the same question for 6 years..”
whahaahaha!!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on June 28, 2009, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

OMG!! This will be the funniest line in the movie.
“Why is it when something happens, it is ALWAYS you three?
Believe me, Professor, we’ve been thinking that for six years!!
This is what nobody seems to figure out in the books!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on June 29, 2009, 02:21 AM report to moderator

She, Harry, and Ron watched George projectile-vomit into the bucket, gulp down the rest of the chew, and straighten up, beaming with his arms wide to protracted applause.