Tom Felton to Appear at Fan Panel at Hot Topic in NJ July 10

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
June 26, 2009, 03:38 AM

Hot Topic and Warner Brothers have just announced a Potter fan panel with Draco Malfoy actor Tom Felton, hosted by MuggleNet co-webmaster Andrew Sims and myself on July 10th at 7 PM EST in Paramus, NJ! Here is the info from the press release:

On Friday, July 10, beginning at 7:00 p.m., Felton, who plays Harry's arch rival, Draco Malfoy in the film series, will visit the Hot Topic store at the Garden State Plaza and participate in a VIP signing for 750 lucky fans who purchased the special-edition Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince T-shirt.

Starting today, while supplies last, Hot Topic will give fans the opportunity to own the limited-edition Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince T-shirt, available exclusively at the Hot Topic store at the Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey. The first 750 fans to purchase these specially designed T-shirts will receive a wristband, gaining them access to the Hot Topic in-store signing event on July 10, where they will have the opportunity to meet Felton and have him autograph a special Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince poster.

If you're in the area, go down to Hot Topic to get that shirt, and we will see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Electric_guitar_thumb

Once again, nowhere near TX. Darn.

Posted by Lloyd on June 26, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawpatch_thumb

I might get one! WOOOOT!!!!!

Posted by tkdgirl368 on June 26, 2009, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Black_and_white_myspace_pics_248_thumb

I AM GOING TO GET ONE!!!!!!!!!! I live far away but my mom and dad said i could go and i have the money to get the T-shirt we are leaving today!!!!! i might REALY get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahhhhhhhhh!

Posted by HP from 1995 and on on June 26, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I wonder how long it would take me to get to New Jersey if I drive from Alabama?? It’s can’t be that far can it!? I really want to meet Tom. :(

Posted by cghambright on June 26, 2009, 11:29 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

NO!!! I’m going to NJ a week after the 10th! :[

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 26, 2009, 11:35 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

This is right down the road from me.

Posted by Garden State Geek on June 26, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

This is right down the road from me.

Posted by Garden State Geek on June 27, 2009, 12:02 AM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

Gee, only 1700 miles away and a stones throw. Hope everyone has fun, though.

Posted by Hydrus on June 27, 2009, 01:10 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

New Jersey huh?

Posted by Won_Two on June 27, 2009, 01:18 AM report to moderator
Hobgoblin13_thumb

ohhhhhhh! We never get anything in england! and it’s so unfair because this is where Harry Potter was made people!!!

Posted by Hobgoblin 13 on June 27, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator
5741464_thumb

i live in NJ!…and im leaving NJ. To go to Argentina…July 4th…Irony Rules My world :(

Posted by Lacrimosa on June 27, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

aww, such a cool opportunity!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 27, 2009, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Zomg_yay__thumb

im so glad i read this in time…cuz i’m actually going to the panel! i was lucky i knew someone in paramus, cuz he was sweet enough to drive there and buy it for me. in the nick of time too, cuz they only had about 4 or 5 left and that was in early afternoon. my friend and i are very excited. yippee!

Posted by drarry.girl on June 27, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

for you guys not in America…don’t worry I live prolly the furthest away I can from New Jersey while living in the US ha so can’t go..but wish I could! I love tom!

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on June 28, 2009, 06:33 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

good luck for them!!!

He was very fond of his wand, and as far as he was concerned its relation to Voldemort's wand was something it couldn't help... However, he really hoped that Mr. Ollivander wasn't about to tell the room about it. He had a funny feeling Rita Skeeter's Quic