Tom Felton to Appear at Fan Panel at Hot Topic in NJ July 10

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
June 26, 2009, 03:38 AM

Hot Topic and Warner Brothers have just announced a Potter fan panel with Draco Malfoy actor Tom Felton, hosted by MuggleNet co-webmaster Andrew Sims and myself on July 10th at 7 PM EST in Paramus, NJ! Here is the info from the press release:

On Friday, July 10, beginning at 7:00 p.m., Felton, who plays Harry's arch rival, Draco Malfoy in the film series, will visit the Hot Topic store at the Garden State Plaza and participate in a VIP signing for 750 lucky fans who purchased the special-edition Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince T-shirt.

Starting today, while supplies last, Hot Topic will give fans the opportunity to own the limited-edition Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince T-shirt, available exclusively at the Hot Topic store at the Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey. The first 750 fans to purchase these specially designed T-shirts will receive a wristband, gaining them access to the Hot Topic in-store signing event on July 10, where they will have the opportunity to meet Felton and have him autograph a special Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince poster.

If you're in the area, go down to Hot Topic to get that shirt, and we will see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

___thumb

RAAWR I wished I lived in the USA

Posted by Jillian {WBM} on June 26, 2009, 04:35 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

AWESUM!!!!!!!!

Ronhermione_thumb

comment #2. i wish i lived in america!!

B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Cool opportunity for those who live nearby! Blow Tom a kiss for me!! :)

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on June 26, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Henry-fitzroy-2_thumb

AWESUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH HE WAS COMING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…….i really luv draco malfoy

Posted by MysteriouslySecretive on June 26, 2009, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I wish Chicago would get something. I know we have the exhibit in Chicago but I want to meet some actor’s.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 26, 2009, 08:15 AM report to moderator

I am very jealous right now. We love HP here too!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on June 26, 2009, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I’m so there – not :D

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 26, 2009, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Hp___dh_40_thumb

i really wish i lived in NJ now ; )

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on June 26, 2009, 10:25 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

That’s awesome 1995! So lucky!
I wish I lived in NJ or at least close!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 26, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

not fair!!!!!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on June 26, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

I was wrong. Topeka to Paramus Total Estimated Time: 20 hours 25 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 1276.12 miles
That map quest does everything but get me there.

Posted by Hydrus on June 26, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

That’s cool! I wish Tom would come where I live =(

Posted by Christine on June 26, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

This is an amazing opportunity for all who are able to go! I hope moderating the discussion with him is fun, Melissa!

Posted by Kirk on June 26, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

I am so close, yet soooo far away. =/

Posted by Imperiused! on June 26, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator

"Took me six months to track [Karkaroff] down, and Crouch is going to let him go if he's got enough new names. Let's hear his information, I say, and throw him straight back to the dementors."