New Photo and Interview with Actress Bonnie Wright

Wright
June 26, 2009, 04:48 PM

Thanks to our Order partner BonnieWrightOnline.com we know of a new interview with Bonnie Wright that is available here, as well as some gorgeous new photos, here. Update: Scans also now in our galleries, here. In the article, Bonnie discusses her role as Ginny Weasley, even speaking to filming of the epilogue for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, saying "they've been discussing how they're going to do that,' We might be aged with latex wrinkles…" She also discusses snogging Harry (Dan Radcliffe) for Half-Blood Prince:

The Half-Blood Prince is the first film in which their lips actually meet, although they've been gazing wistfully at each other for ages. It was slightly embarrassing because on set everyone knew that it was The Day when we'd kiss,' she admits. It was definitely a case of “pass the mints”. But at the moment of the scene, everything just worked.

Ginny kind of initiates what happens between her and Harry. He doesn't really know what to do because she's his best friend's sister, so she takes the lead. It was very calm and romantic.'It was a restrained clinch, she confirms: It would have been more embarrassing to do a full-on number.' The relationship seems to have taken even Bonnie by surprise. As I was reading the sixth book, when their relationship starts, I was quite shocked,' she confesses.

Thanks much Jackie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wright News

Mewebcam_thumb

Bonnie is so beautiful! :D shes the perfect Ginny at least for me. cant wait to see the movie

Posted by MarianaSP on June 26, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator

I am excited to see how the scene goes in HBP, and They are only in their late 30’s in the epilogue of DH right? I would hope they don’t go overboard with the aging!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on June 26, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

is anyone getting this message???

Status: 500 Internal Server Error Content-Type: text/html
500 Internal Server Error

Posted by Picazo on June 26, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Shes so beautiful. I hope they do the epilogue where it turns really good.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on June 26, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

It is so nice to finally see some press on her. She looks beautiful.

Posted by hpikjdjg on June 26, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

I have this magazine article! =D My dad got it and i snatched it when i saw the front cover! The pics are amazing!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on June 26, 2009, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

Awww, she’s so pretty! I will admit though, when I saw the screening, I was really mad at how they decided to do the kiss scene. Maybe when I see it again I’ll have different thoughts. Or I’ll still be mad. …..We’ll see.

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on June 27, 2009, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I love the photos! She’s gorgeous!

Posted by Christine on June 27, 2009, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Z_thumb

the interview is funny XD

i like the photos!

Posted by chocolaterabbits on June 27, 2009, 01:05 AM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

Bonnie just look a like veela :)

Posted by TasyaWeasley on June 27, 2009, 01:10 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

She sure is growing into a lovely young woman…

Posted by Won_Two on June 27, 2009, 01:28 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

beautiful pics! wow!

Posted by Matea on June 27, 2009, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

she looks prettyy…ilove thiis photoshooot….and great
interview…..

Posted by potterrock on June 27, 2009, 02:28 AM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

I love the pictures!

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on June 27, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

She looks very pretty in those pictures. But I have to say – wrinkles!?! They’re only supposed to be in their late 30s “19 years later”. I must admit, I’m past that and don’t have a wrinkle yet, nor do my friends. My 9 year old son, who is here checking out Leaky with me, is nodding in agreement!

Posted by sueml on June 27, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator

"Everyone gather 'round," said Snape, his black eyes glittering, "and watch what happens to Longbottom's toad. If he has managed to produce a Shrinking Solution, it will shrink to a tadpole. If, as I don't doubt, he has done it wrong, his toad is likely t

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014