First Five Minutes of Half-Blood Prince Released in Germany

HBP Film
June 26, 2009, 12:00 PM

Heads up! The first five minutes of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Seen here via Videoload in Germany, you need to register then access where it says "Exklusive"  to watch the first five minutes of the film. If someone can capture this please owl us with more. SPOILERS AHOY!

Thanks so much to Christian from HarryPotterXperts.De!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Harrycloseup_thumb

for those of you who saw it and complained…All I can say is WAIT AND WATCH THE FULL MOVIE AND JUDGE! God…I think It was great and not choppy….DAVID YATES ROCK!

Posted by HarryLoony on June 27, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Rupert-7_thumb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1V95GfL6hI <<This is it with some english subtitles too

Posted by bluishorbs on June 28, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

not gonna watch. okay i went 2 watch it and it only had a preview. :( . cant wait for thr 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

;)

Greenavatar_thumb

AHHHHH ! I’m trying, I’m trying, yet I cannot seem to register ! I don’t know German !

Greenavatar_thumb

Why is the page not loading, why, WHY ?!

Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

not gonna do it. nope. can wait 19 more days.

…barely

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on June 28, 2009, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I’m fighting w/ myself…I’m gonna see it! no, I can’t ahhh! :/

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on June 28, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator
Scarf_thumb

will somebody PLEASE help me!! i registered but it not letting me watch it!

Posted by the_cat on June 29, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

i will not watch this. i will not watch this. i will not watch this

im gonna have to join a support group to keep out of these vids lol

Posted by KC Nox on June 29, 2009, 07:20 PM report to moderator

Even if you want to watch it you can’t all of the links have bee removed. Reupload some one?

Posted by greenfire on June 29, 2009, 10:08 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Not watching…exercising willpower..for now!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on June 30, 2009, 02:00 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I skipped it.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 30, 2009, 02:17 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am too lazy to register in order to view the video. In addition, I must keep reminding myself to stay away from the spoilers, to stay away from the spoilers, in order the keep movie as fresh and new as I can…

Posted by Kirk on July 01, 2009, 02:30 AM report to moderator

I found a video with first 5 minutes of new HP movie.It’s real, but in German.

Snapshot:-

Code:-

Posted by figjam on July 10, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator

"Professor McGonagall told me what awful things have happened when wizards have meddled with time... Loads of them ended up killing their past or future selves by mistake!"