First Five Minutes of Half-Blood Prince Released in Germany

HBP Film
June 26, 2009, 12:00 PM

Heads up! The first five minutes of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Seen here via Videoload in Germany, you need to register then access where it says "Exklusive"  to watch the first five minutes of the film. If someone can capture this please owl us with more. SPOILERS AHOY!

Thanks so much to Christian from HarryPotterXperts.De!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Halloween_0011_thumb

I registered, and it still only lets me view the trailers. “Exklusive” my arse!

Posted by emilie.hope on June 27, 2009, 01:46 AM report to moderator

I refuse. I won’t do it. I was tempted briefly, but I’m not even clicking the link. It’s just not worth it. I wanna enjoy it properly! ;-)

Posted by Victory-Starr on June 27, 2009, 01:50 AM report to moderator
Hp6_thumb

Hey DONT BE WORRY ITS NOT ACTUALLY THE FIRST FIVE SCENES ! ITs cut something beLIVE ME HERE IS WHAT THE CUT IN THIS " ACTUALLY FIVE HALF BLOOD PRINCE MINUTEs" dumblodore and harry at the minstry and destroying diagon alley its not the whole when fenrir grabs that woman all people are runing and after half second they re gone and fenrir is without that woman

Posted by Martinisthechosenone on June 27, 2009, 01:52 AM report to moderator

Uh, I finally signed up, but I’m not getting the first five minutes when I click that, just a commercial I’ve already seen. Am I doing this right?

Posted by darkprincess637 on June 27, 2009, 01:53 AM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

No. No. No. I’m not caving. I didn’t bully my boss to take the english original version into our programme again this year (only to find taht I’ll be in London when it’s released.. heh.) to watch the first 5 mins in German now. I won’t! … Will I ?

Posted by NinnyTreetops on June 27, 2009, 02:06 AM report to moderator

Guys the video has been deleted, in the meantime please use this link

Posted by sweettahsin on June 27, 2009, 02:16 AM report to moderator

Guys the video has been deleted, in the meantime please use this link

Posted by sweettahsin on June 27, 2009, 02:17 AM report to moderator
Hobgoblin13_thumb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPDDtrTn7u4 <—— GO HERE IF YOUR HAVING PROBLEMS GREAT LINK, CHEERS SWEETTAHSIN!!! : p

Posted by Hobgoblin 13 on June 27, 2009, 02:26 AM report to moderator

anyone who is scared of spoiling it. I’ve watched it, it’s just bits of the trailer put together. Although it’s the official thing, it literally is very fast pase and spoiler free. you see the muggles looking out of the window as the first clip. then the death eaters zoom through the city and bang through the wall of diagon alley. They kidnap someone and then go to the bridge. Knock it over and then it flashes to the underground train station where harry is sat in a cafe and he flirts with the waitress (still cringe at that) Then he looks out the cafe window and sees dumby on the other platform. He goes over to see him, “what happeend to your hand?” blah blah “i tend to do that story justice” then they apparate to slughorns. “most people vomit the first time”, “you must be wondering why i brought you hear” “i just go along with it now”

Sorry if i spoilt it for you, but we have seen it all already in trailers!
it’s just pieced together.
worth a watch, promise.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 27, 2009, 02:26 AM report to moderator
3239462_thumb

omg if i weren’t german, i think i’d have a pretty hard time getting there. i mean, you have to register first! even i have trouble doing it and i understand everythign there lol i faiiiiiil haha

Posted by cherrybomb *ROAR* on June 27, 2009, 02:32 AM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

I have not been watching any of the TV spots or clips online. I want to enjoy the movie as a whole.

Posted by hpikjdjg on June 27, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

very nice, but i’m not watching it, i can wait another 19 days

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 27, 2009, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

no i have to resist!!!!!! i have waited really long to see it….i cant spoil it now!!!!! omg i have to get off the computer….im not going on anymore until the movie is out….its too tempting

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on June 27, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Germany ftw :P
but… i’m not sure about watching it :|

Posted by Ravonja [WBM♥] on June 27, 2009, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Ahhhh, I don’t believe it, I spent all that time working my way through the German to register and everything and my Mac doesn’t have the mime thingy to be able to watch it! I am tearing my hair out!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on June 27, 2009, 10:27 PM report to moderator

Marauder's Map: [i]"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."[/i]