First Five Minutes of Half-Blood Prince Released in Germany

HBP Film
June 26, 2009, 12:00 PM

Heads up! The first five minutes of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Seen here via Videoload in Germany, you need to register then access where it says "Exklusive"  to watch the first five minutes of the film. If someone can capture this please owl us with more. SPOILERS AHOY!

Thanks so much to Christian from HarryPotterXperts.De!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I am really torn right now. I want to watch it then flick this on FB or all my friends on there who are HP fans; but I know this would torment them just as much as it is tormenting me. This is such a hard decision!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on June 27, 2009, 12:22 AM report to moderator
Me_2010_thumb

If we were able to wait an extra 11 months to see the film, I think I can wait just a few more weeks!

Posted by Stephanie J on June 27, 2009, 12:25 AM report to moderator

It’s really hard to register for that website, even though i used Google Translate. Hmmm well it may be coming out July 15th in the US but I’m in Lebanon and it’s coming out on July 23rd which seems at this moment way too long a wait. I can’t stand to wait that long, I’m giving in to the temptation and watching this if I can.

Posted by lgghanem on June 27, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator

is this not illegal or sumthin? oh what ever, i couldnt register anyway…

Posted by PoTtErFan22 on June 27, 2009, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

I love how all us hardcore fans are like “nope not going to watch it until july 15” – and usually people would think we would be the ones to eat this stuff up. lol

Posted by snapsforsnape [FTC!] on June 27, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

This is TORTURE!!! Now it’s on Youtube! I can’t…but I really really want to. I watched the first 30 secs and I can’t even breathe now because It’s way too much. I have to wait!

Posted by cghambright on June 27, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I refuse to watch it. 5 minutes is a lot of movie time and as the start of the entire movie it’s the huge launch of the entire film. It’s too important. I want to experience that properly.

Posted by eiVega on June 27, 2009, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

by using a translator i was able to get to the place where i need to register and clicked the right button for a new account but then the page wouldn’t load for me to actually make the account. oh well.

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on June 27, 2009, 12:38 AM report to moderator

Take the link down. I thought the leaky Cauldron was above this. You have always been the best Harry Potter site their is but today you sunk to a new low.
WB should cut all ties with you for this unnecessary post.

horas1

Posted by horas1 on June 27, 2009, 12:42 AM report to moderator

Rough quality? I’m not going to spoil watching the soaring WB logo with sweeping Hooper music at the theaters just for a blurry image..Or maybe I will.. oh what the heck, I watched 13 OotP scenes back in 2007 when IESB got them, 5 out of a 150 mins won’t kill me. If it’s too low-quality I’ll close it. (Hey, can you blame me? Half the world’s going to watch it 8 days before I do!:P)

Posted by lgghanem on June 27, 2009, 12:45 AM report to moderator

I watched it but a good bit of it had already been released in trailers, featurettes etc.

Posted by Pallargast on June 27, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator

From the few seconds of youtube I saw, the quality isn’t too great, and it appears to be too cool a kick-off to spoil before the theaters. Closes

Posted by lgghanem on June 27, 2009, 12:51 AM report to moderator
Z_thumb

i’ll be sure to check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOL
even though its the first five minutes! _

Posted by chocolaterabbits on June 27, 2009, 12:55 AM report to moderator

horas1, your post itself was unnecessary. If you’d have done a bit of research, you would have figured out that this clip is LEGIT, and WB not only approved of it, but THEY’RE THE ONES WHO DISTRIBUTED IT. kthx

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on June 27, 2009, 12:59 AM report to moderator
Tiva_thumb

It’s dubbed in German and we’ve pretty much seen all the footage before. It’s not going to spoil anything unless you haven’t seen a single image from the movie yet.

Posted by Ramona on June 27, 2009, 12:59 AM report to moderator

...the Dark Mark. Voldemort examined it carefully, ignoring Wormtail's uncontrollable weeping.[br]"It is back," he said softly, "they will all have noticed it... and now, we shall see... now we shall know..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014