First Five Minutes of Half-Blood Prince Released in Germany

HBP Film
June 26, 2009, 12:00 PM

Heads up! The first five minutes of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Seen here via Videoload in Germany, you need to register then access where it says "Exklusive"  to watch the first five minutes of the film. If someone can capture this please owl us with more. SPOILERS AHOY!

Thanks so much to Christian from HarryPotterXperts.De!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Capture10_thumb

It stops right when Harry and Dumbledore arrive at Slughorn’s house. Its pretty awesome even if the quality is poor. Anyway most of us can’t understand the dialog because its all in German.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on June 26, 2009, 01:51 PM report to moderator

Ooooh, okay, I found a new Youtube video. It’s not in English, nor is it the best quality, but it is definitely the first five minutes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPjlU1R-ZQ

Posted by darkprincess637 on June 26, 2009, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

@horas1

I’m sorry but you are absolutely 100% wrong. This was released officially through t-moblie in Germany. WB releases the first 5 minutes of a lot of their movies throught various sites like they did with Speed Racer last year.

Also, this isn’t from any advanced screening.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on June 26, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator

Guys the video has been deleted, in the meantime please use this link

Posted by sweettahsin on June 26, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator

Look it up on Youtube. But seriously it’s nothing, we’ve already seen it, its only the brigde collapsing scene, harry and the waitress, and dumledore and harry infront of slughorns house.

Posted by neopolitandreams17 on June 26, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

watch it here…bad quality but its ok.hm..is it really FIRST five munites or just 5 minutes..no Dursleys? and all of the sudden Harry’s in the bar flirting with some girl..and then BU: divine magic,Dumbledore…nothing is explained..I really hope this is NOT FIRST 5 min.

Posted by Matea on June 26, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Hobgoblin13_thumb

PEOPLE PLEASE! I CAN’T SPEAK GERMAN! WHAT THE HELL DO I CLICK!

Posted by Hobgoblin 13 on June 26, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

OMFG…….NOOO…IDON’T SEE THIISSS X3….

Posted by potterrock on June 26, 2009, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lg5o03uh5b1qeqc7eo1_1280_thumb

AHH I JOINED AND TRIED CLICKING IT, AND IT WONT WORK!! NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! :’(

Posted by HalfBloodPrincess130 on June 26, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

NO WAY!! Why would they do that?!!! I’m not watching it! I want to watch the WHOLE movie on July 15th and not a second before then. 5 minutes is way too much!

Posted by cghambright on June 27, 2009, 12:11 AM report to moderator

oh my! I’m torn between whether to watch it or not. I really want to, but i know i’ll regret it. Someone needs to stop me. Please.. help me i’m gonna do it :|

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 27, 2009, 12:18 AM report to moderator

I agree, much better to wait for the entire thing ! :’D

Posted by Lori Longbottom [OTC!] on June 27, 2009, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Oh my god, this is soooo teasing.

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on June 27, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I ALMOST gave in and tried to watch it, but it’s really hard to register for that website if you don’t speak German.

Posted by cghambright on June 27, 2009, 12:21 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Nope, not going to watch it … even though I’m dying to… We’ve waited too long for this movie. Only 18 more days!

Posted by Christine on June 27, 2009, 12:22 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"What are you on about?" said Ron, though Harry thought he knew what was coming.[br][i]"House-elves!"[/i] said Hermione, her eyes flashing. "Not once, in over a thousand pages, does [i]Hogwarts, A History[/i] mention that we are all colluding in the oppre