First Five Minutes of Half-Blood Prince Released in Germany

HBP Film
June 26, 2009, 12:00 PM

Heads up! The first five minutes of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince are now online. Seen here via Videoload in Germany, you need to register then access where it says "Exklusive"  to watch the first five minutes of the film. If someone can capture this please owl us with more. SPOILERS AHOY!

Thanks so much to Christian from HarryPotterXperts.De!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Rh_thumb

i really wish I spoke German right now.

Posted by boona on June 26, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I’m not gonna watch it…I won’t be surprised even if WB put 2 hours of the movie online..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on June 26, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator

cghambright how did you get there? I registered and followed the link but all they show is featurettes and trailers.
Where’s the thing??

Posted by Roonil Wazlib on June 26, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Well… great…..

Posted by ericaeeks on June 26, 2009, 12:56 PM report to moderator

So apparently, only internet access from ermany can get you there.
Waiting then for a better quality version released to the wide world. I hope it comes soon to change my impression of this.

Posted by Roonil Wazlib on June 26, 2009, 01:10 PM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

The YouTube video got removed… boo….

Posted by Princess Leia on June 26, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Hp6_thumb

I watched it! i couldnt resist! Attacking on the milenium bridge is too short but very dark! Other you know Dumblodores waiting harry at the station the leave and they re at Slughron house the ENDS!

Posted by Martinisthechosenone on June 26, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

I saw it and I dint like it, it dint start at the Dudley house like the first 5 movie.. For me that a tradition why break it. Why is harry alone at some train station specially knowing that the Dark lord is back………that what I get for spoiling myself….i am still going to the movies though JEE JEE

Posted by Picazo on June 26, 2009, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

Posted by Picazo on June 26, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Leonidascantread

One, it’s in German. Two, I registered because my sister’s boyfriend speaks some German and was able to navigate through the site, and we got error page on the video every time we tried to watch it, so the video on the actual german site doesn’t work, unless you’re in Germany and have the plugin and stuff, idk. Three, I am sure they shorten and skip out on many parts of the actual movie scenes to contain them within a 5 minute period for this silly thing.

Posted by iampadfoot on June 26, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

The video has been deleted because WB hasn’t approved that. It means, it’s totally ILLEGAL.

Posted by EnricoDc on June 26, 2009, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Leonidascantread

Posted by iampadfoot on June 26, 2009, 01:27 PM report to moderator

Guys the link has removed. I reuploaded it

Posted by sweettahsin on June 26, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Hp6_thumb

Some parts are cut dont you see.Half blood prince starts with a clip from the order of the phoenix at the minestry and then goes with the milenium bridge( its also something cut)DONT WORRY

Posted by Martinisthechosenone on June 26, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Oh no! It was removed by user =( Can it be seen anywhere else?

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on June 26, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Professor -- I was in Divination just now, and -- er -- I fell asleep."[br][Harry] hesitated here, wondering if a reprimand was coming, but Dumbledore merely said, "Quite understandable. Continue."