MTV: Quidditch is Bringer of Glory, Destroyer of Friendships

HBP Film
June 25, 2009, 10:01 AM

A we witches and wizards know, Quidditch is a tough sport and is not for, errr, wimps or mere Muggles. Check out this very cool and fun video  from MTV on how we Harry Potter fans take Quidditch to heart to help celebrate the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

hahahaha..wow…I want to play it!! I would totally be a beater! bludgers rock!

Posted by Matea on June 25, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Hp___dh_40_thumb

that was pretty funny : )

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on June 25, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

LOL!! That was cool!! I wonder how they did the snitch…

Posted by Hermione Weasley on June 25, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Transmt94_thumb

Potter fans are the BEST!

Posted by Ecrof G on June 25, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Playermodel

if they can make a new quiditch video game that would be awesome.

the first one was fun but not all that great.

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on June 25, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Hogwartshouses_thumb

holy crap…more reason why I want my side yard to become a quidditch field. ^^ Im showing this to my dad sometime.

Posted by Bellamount on June 25, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

LOL!!!!!!!!! i wanna play quidditch! hahahaha! but you can’t actually fly..

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 25, 2009, 11:31 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

That was a pretty cute video. Very cool.

Posted by Lady of the Lake on June 25, 2009, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

That was funny.

Posted by decarus on June 25, 2009, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-01-27_at_18

wow this is AWESOME! lol rofl! thats the kind of thing that i would do! cant wait, 3 weeks EXACTLY til HBP!!! im going to the midnight show and having a aprty before and i got to make an awesome DVD with all the trailers/clips to show at the party! yay! cant wait!

Posted by Brian (brianthepotterfan) on June 26, 2009, 12:02 AM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

So funny! I want to try it xD

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on June 26, 2009, 12:06 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

That video is so beyond awesome that I’m speechless.

Posted by Garden State Geek on June 26, 2009, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Pansy_thumb

I really want to play this now! Wish there was a league near me?!

Posted by pansy parkinson on June 26, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator

cant wait until we invent f;ying brooms ect.

Posted by #1pottyfan:ROAR! on June 26, 2009, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Tale_of_three_bros

It’s not showing….can someone post a youtube link or something?

Posted by Marauder (OM1C) on June 26, 2009, 12:59 AM report to moderator

"Tell me, how is Lucius Malfoy these days? I expect he's delighted his lapdog's working at Hogwarts, isn't he?"[br]"Speaking of dogs," said Snape softly, "did you know that Lucius Malfoy recognized you last time you risked a little jaunt outside?'