Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Game Now Available for Mobile Phones

HBP Film
June 25, 2009, 07:32 PM

The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince game for Mobile phones is now available for purchase via several retailers here in the US and UK. In the UK you can purchase via GameMobile.co.uk , and AT &T Media Mall is carrying the game as noted here. The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince video game from EA will be released in a few days on June 30 via many platforms including WII, PS3, XBox 360 and much more.

Thanks Peter, Hallie, and Michael!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

i so want that!!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on June 25, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

cool, I wonder if I can get it on my G1?

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on June 25, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

great!!! I’ll try!

Greathornedowl_thumb

Awww, I think my screen is too small for this game to be any good.

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 25, 2009, 09:08 PM report to moderator
Hpsssorting_thumb

I’ve got the last couple of HP games on my phone. LOL, mam said I’d go blind because the screen is so small. I hope I’ll be able to buy this game. C’mon Optus Zoo…

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on June 25, 2009, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Is it available on iTunes on the App Store for use on the iPhone and iPod Touch? Please be so, please be so.

Posted by Kirk on June 25, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

I don’t want it on my mobile…it’ll be too small to hold my excitement. I’ll certainly get it on my pc!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 26, 2009, 03:30 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

im sooo excited for the wii one!!!!!!!! and soundtrack!! this yr im going harry potter merchandise crazzeeeeee!!!!!! haha!! i’ll hav no money…. ah well. harry potter is soo much better than money.
and GOSH im rambling again. haha!!

leaky is AWESUM!! and i love <3 u!!

41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

cool I want it on my blackberry

Posted by placebowiz on June 26, 2009, 07:38 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Wow, already!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 26, 2009, 07:49 AM report to moderator
100_166_thumb

Hmm, gotta try that out, hope my phone can handle it lol

Posted by Bockers [WBM] on June 26, 2009, 08:09 AM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

OMG/…..GREATTT o

Posted by potterrock on June 26, 2009, 08:23 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I have to get that after i finsih 4th one.

Posted by The Nerd on June 26, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

cool! i wish i could get the game! are they going to have that game available as a demo that you can have on your phone?

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 26, 2009, 08:36 AM report to moderator
Electric_guitar_thumb

No blackberry…

Posted by Lloyd on June 26, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator

"Enough -- effing -- [i]owls[/i]..." muttered Uncle Vernon distractedly, stomping over to the window and slamming it shut again.