Trio Confirmed to Attend New York Premiere of Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince July 9

HBP Film
June 24, 2009, 04:17 PM

Warner Bros has issued a press release today confirming Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton and Bonnie Wright will be among those attending the US premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceThe premiere will take place at Ziegfeld Theater, 141 West 54th Street in New York City, Thursday July 9th, with the stars due to arrive at 6:00 pm (EASTERN) While TLC will be covering this event, if you are going, please send in your photos and reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I think I’ll be able to go! My first premiere i get to see!
How early do you think I should go to get a decent view?

Posted by Kirann on June 25, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Me_edit_thumb

Show your Support! Go GREEN for IRAN!!! xD

Posted by kraamerXmich ♠{WBM}♠ [Pigeon] on June 25, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Electric_guitar_thumb

Meh. Texas to New York = Not happening for me, lol!

Posted by Lloyd on June 25, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

no fair!! I wish i could go! but i’ve got like no money and no transportation.. :(

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 25, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

So wish I could go.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 26, 2009, 01:49 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Did they have a contest already to win tickets to this?

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 26, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

i might go…but i dunno if anyone will take me due to crowds :(

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on June 26, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

i might go…but i dunno if anyone will take me due to crowds :(

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on June 26, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

AWESUM!!!

Buckbeak_thumb

Lucky people who get to see HBP on July 9th.

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 26, 2009, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

I am going this thursday……….anyone else is going?

Posted by Picazo on July 06, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Editedladybug_thumb

I might go :D

Posted by sp00kym00ny~happy looks good on you! :] on July 08, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator

hii!! i’m new to the leaky cauldron, any tip is appreciated…anyway, i’m planning on going! (crossingfingers) does anyone know if there’s any contest or any way to get tickets? thanks!

Posted by karlayea on June 29, 2010, 12:03 AM report to moderator

"Yeah, Dumbledore's off his rocker, all right," said Ron proudly.