Trio Confirmed to Attend New York Premiere of Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince July 9

HBP Film
June 24, 2009, 04:17 PM

Warner Bros has issued a press release today confirming Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton and Bonnie Wright will be among those attending the US premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceThe premiere will take place at Ziegfeld Theater, 141 West 54th Street in New York City, Thursday July 9th, with the stars due to arrive at 6:00 pm (EASTERN) While TLC will be covering this event, if you are going, please send in your photos and reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Dang it…my vacation is over by then! Wish I could go even if it was just that one night and then come home! Would be worth meeting them that is for sure. Anyone that gets to go, congratulations and have fun.

Posted by beewell on June 25, 2009, 05:27 AM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

Oh I wish I didn’t live miles and miles away..
But I can’t wait to see videos and pics from it!

Posted by Cheimonas on June 25, 2009, 05:43 AM report to moderator
Green_avatar_thumb

I agree with you wickedxdreamer, I’d totally go if the Phelps twins were there. But I want to go regardless! I hope I can go, but the chances are slim…….. I’m crossing my fingers!

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on June 25, 2009, 06:36 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I wish i cauld go nothing harry potter happens were i live,

Posted by The Nerd on June 25, 2009, 06:47 AM report to moderator
Yuleball29wd_thumb

I wish I could be there so much :(

Posted by Half-blood Princess on June 25, 2009, 06:49 AM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

Oh my god!! I am soo unlucky I am leaving NY July 8th!!!! The fates have ruined an opportunity for me to see them at Ziegfeld again!

Posted by boona on June 25, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Iconafter_thumb

Aww I wanna go!!

Posted by xiggy01x on June 25, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

I’m going to be there!!

Posted by snapsforsnape [FTC!] on June 25, 2009, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Mcgonagall_irked_thumb

July 9th is my husband’s birthday. I entered a contest to win tickets and a hotel stay in NYC…. still hoping to get some good news in the mail… keeping my hippogriffs crossed!

Posted by Marcheline on June 25, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

I can’t be there, but I’m hoping we get lots of interviews on You Tube! :)

Posted by Fereverto on June 25, 2009, 08:25 AM report to moderator

Oh, US citizens are so lucky that actors come to their premiere. . . I wish I could be there or at least that one of the actors attends the Croatian premiere. . . Unfortunately, chances of that happening are very small. :(

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 25, 2009, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

It will be great for Potter fans living in New York City. Hope they share it with the rest of us!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 25, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I can’t believe how close they can be to me :].
SQUEE. Too bad I can’t go :P. They’re only an hour away though! So it’s pretty cool..

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 25, 2009, 01:22 PM report to moderator
001_thumb

I hope Charm City Cakes gets another commission for the event! (they made a Hogwarts castle for the L.A. premiere of OotP, remember? sigh Those were the days….)

Posted by HedwigJune on June 25, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator

I hope I can be there!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 25, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator

"Well -- I was lucky once, wasn't I?" said Harry, pointing at his scar. "I might get lucky again."