Trio Confirmed to Attend New York Premiere of Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince July 9

HBP Film
June 24, 2009, 04:17 PM

Warner Bros has issued a press release today confirming Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton and Bonnie Wright will be among those attending the US premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceThe premiere will take place at Ziegfeld Theater, 141 West 54th Street in New York City, Thursday July 9th, with the stars due to arrive at 6:00 pm (EASTERN) While TLC will be covering this event, if you are going, please send in your photos and reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Won_Two she was there for the CoS premiere, so it’s not her first tiem there.
I wished they did premieres in Chicago, oh well.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 25, 2009, 04:31 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Great news! Long distance! But I’m sure there will be a lot of beautiful photos of the trio!!! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on June 25, 2009, 04:33 AM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

I wish I could go!

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on June 25, 2009, 04:33 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I would love to go, but hope for plenty of news and pictures on MyLeaky.

Posted by budgie on June 25, 2009, 04:36 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Oh yay! =) I’m glad Bonnie and Tom are going too.

Posted by Christine on June 25, 2009, 04:36 AM report to moderator
Logo_revised_thumb

On my birthday – cool! Bummer I won’t be able to be there, though. I wonder if they’ll have a live cam like last year.

Posted by Miss Hagrid on June 25, 2009, 04:40 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

If I didn’t hate crowds so much, I’d go stand on the sidewalk to watch the luminaries file in.

Posted by Garden State Geek on June 25, 2009, 04:47 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

new york here i come!!!!! ha i wish if i start walking now do you think ill get there in time

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 25, 2009, 04:54 AM report to moderator
Hp6_thumb

Awsome.The premiere will be on my cousins birthday so i wont go ! i ll watch the premiere live!

Posted by Martinisthechosenone on June 25, 2009, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Hp6_thumb

Posted by Martinisthechosenone on June 25, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I would love to be in NY that day.

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 25, 2009, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Awesome! How can you attend? If I can’t go (most likely I won’t be able to) I’ll definatly watch it online!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 25, 2009, 05:05 AM report to moderator
Twitterpic_thumb

Ooh! I’m going to this! We should have some time of meet up. :D

Posted by ~8Dsharii [wbm] on June 25, 2009, 05:10 AM report to moderator

Oh, that would be so awesome! I’m in Florida though. :-(

Posted by Victory-Starr on June 25, 2009, 05:18 AM report to moderator
137_thumb

I’m going!

Here’s an event you could RSVP to.

Posted by Shlesha {ROAR} on June 25, 2009, 05:19 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"From what the headmaster told me this morning, you saved a lot of lives last night, Harry. If I'm proud of anything I've done this year, it's how much you've learned..."