Trio Confirmed to Attend New York Premiere of Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince July 9

HBP Film
June 24, 2009, 04:17 PM

Warner Bros has issued a press release today confirming Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton and Bonnie Wright will be among those attending the US premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceThe premiere will take place at Ziegfeld Theater, 141 West 54th Street in New York City, Thursday July 9th, with the stars due to arrive at 6:00 pm (EASTERN) While TLC will be covering this event, if you are going, please send in your photos and reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ipod-harry_thumb

I sooooooooo want to go and see the movie and hopefully get some autographs but noooooooooooo i cant go

Posted by Justinbro ROAR!!! on June 24, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome!!! I want to go!! New York isn’t that far from me…well actually it is, but I want to go sooooo bad! I will drive there if I have to!!

Posted by cghambright on June 24, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I want to go!!! I might get some of my friends to drive up there with me because I really want to go to one of the premieres!!!

Posted by cghambright on June 24, 2009, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

Oh my god!! I am soo unlucky I am leaving NY July 8th!!!! The fates have ruined an opportunity for me to see them at Ziegfeld again!

Posted by boona on June 24, 2009, 07:20 PM report to moderator
102_0002_thumb

July 9th is a full moon, i wonder if Lupin will be there. lolz

Posted by Carmenriots on June 24, 2009, 07:33 PM report to moderator
Daniel_and_lorenzo_-_holding_the_equus_broadway_bear__thumb

I’m going to go!!! But do I really have to get there at 6am or something crazy like that?? Ugh

Posted by mariapotter on June 24, 2009, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Dobbyyoda_thumb

Lucky New Yorkers :)

Wonder if their will be a LA premiere?

Posted by bookishgal,OoM3,GS on June 24, 2009, 08:01 PM report to moderator
Mcgonagall_irked_thumb

July 9th is my husband’s birthday. I entered a contest to win tickets and a hotel stay in NYC…. still hoping to get some good news in the mail… keeping my hippogriffs crossed!

Posted by Marcheline on June 24, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

It would be fun to go but like most people I am too far away. :-(

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 24, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliffe-06_thumb

Ooo that’s on my birthday :) Except I was just in NYC in December to see Dan in Equus and I met him there which was amazing. Good times—to any one who will be there, have fun!!!

Posted by Jenlynn709 on June 24, 2009, 10:02 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore1_thumb

wish i could attend this on. hope to see some great pictures.

Posted by Empressa on June 25, 2009, 01:36 AM report to moderator

I think I’ll be able to go! It’ll be my first premiere I get to see!
How early should i go to get a decent view?

Posted by Kirann on June 25, 2009, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Weasleywheezes_thumb

If only I could be there!

Posted by Mrs Fred Weasley ROAR! (OoM1) on June 25, 2009, 02:15 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Wish I could be there….too long distance….sigh.

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 25, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Harryhermione_thumb

cool first!

Posted by hermiones on June 25, 2009, 04:23 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

...he walked slowly back up to Gryffindor Tower, Cho's voice echoing in his ears with every step he took. [i]"Cedric -- Cedric Diggory.[/i]" He had been starting to quite like Cedric... Now he suddenly realized that Cedric was in fact a useless pretty boy