Trio Confirmed to Attend New York Premiere of Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince July 9

HBP Film
June 24, 2009, 04:17 PM

Warner Bros has issued a press release today confirming Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton and Bonnie Wright will be among those attending the US premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceThe premiere will take place at Ziegfeld Theater, 141 West 54th Street in New York City, Thursday July 9th, with the stars due to arrive at 6:00 pm (EASTERN) While TLC will be covering this event, if you are going, please send in your photos and reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

ok. i’m second! :)
i wish i could go ….

Posted by DanielleD on June 24, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It’s about time! I think Bonnie is going to love NYC

Posted by Won_Two on June 24, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that they stream it live over the interwebz!

Posted by Kirk on June 24, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Me-cropped_thumb

that’s exciting!

Posted by janspach on June 24, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!! I’m not there!!! I won’t be there!!! don’t think so… =S I wanna meet them!!! Gook luck NY!!!

Picture_6_thumb

I wish I could go so bad!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on June 24, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Avatar_51a1b6f4c5ca_128_thumb

I’d go if the Phelps twins were going to be there.

Posted by WickedxDreamer on June 24, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

This is great news! I would love to be in NewYork that day!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on June 24, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

VERYCool. I am in Scitland though :(

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 24, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Hp6_thumb

Awsome.The premiere will be on my cousins birthday so i wont go ! i ll watch the premiere live!

Posted by Martinisthechosenone on June 24, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Alej j think you will succeed. Be confineent and have a good pair of hiking boots.

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 24, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
137_thumb

I’m going!

Here’s an event you could RSVP to.

Posted by Shlesha {ROAR} on June 24, 2009, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

lol its so funny how everyday i keep asking my parents every day if i can go someplace else in the world to se esome harry potter stuff. i wonder what kind of variations of “no” my mom will come up with today…. :P

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on June 24, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator
1930 Points

The dates are conflicting. Some sites say it’s premiering July 8th and some July 9th. I’m going to be there July 8th…but not the 9th. When is the actual date of th premiere?

Posted by felixfelicis11 on June 24, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Ca67gdqr_thumb

I want to go… and I can’t. For various reasons… distance s*cks.

Posted by SirEdwardsGuardian [WBM!] on June 24, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator

"What is it?" Harry asked.[br]"A way of letting me know if Snape's giving you a hard time. No, don't open it in here!" said Sirius... "I want you to use it if you need me, all right?"[br]"Okay," said Harry, stowing the package away in the inside pocket of

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014