Play the Demo of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Video Game

Video Games
June 24, 2009, 07:48 AM

Check it out! EA has now released the demo of the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince video game. As seen on the UK site (others to follow soon) via this link you can download and enjoy a sample of the new game from the sixth Harry Potter film. Enjoy!

The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince video game from EA will be released June 30, 2009. Related: IGN has now posted a review of the WII platform of the game, here

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Greathornedowl_thumb

Off to check out the IGN review . . .

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 24, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

oooooo, i’m definitely going to have to try that out! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 24, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Have tried several times to download..nothing! All I get when I click on the Demo/downloads is a bunch of smoke and nothing. No error, no download box, no nothing. Bummer!

Posted by beewell on June 24, 2009, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Hpw_thumb

beewell
It was there for a while but I just check and it’s not now. You can go to the UK one and still get it or use this link http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/demos/HarryPotter/HP_HBP_PEGI_DEMO.exe

Posted by Scrambler on June 24, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

I played it at the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Truck Tour. It was amazing!

Posted by Niphai on June 24, 2009, 07:40 PM report to moderator

I can’t download it :( Error :(

Posted by evildevilbg on June 24, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator

I can’t download it :( Error :(

Posted by evildevilbg on June 24, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Mines still downloading. Yeah it says error, but then a popup apears then you should be able to download it… taking a while for me though

Posted by Felix Felicis on June 24, 2009, 08:17 PM report to moderator

Finally the demo and then it won’t download. Error 500. Very annoyed.

Posted by greatpetie83 on June 24, 2009, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I got this error at first then went back in 5 mins and it let me download it :D

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on June 24, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator

I have to try this out. I’ve been waiting for it to come out!

Posted by Pallargast on June 24, 2009, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

OK, I got to that big box with the quidditch clip, but where do you download it??

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on June 24, 2009, 09:00 PM report to moderator
Hpw_thumb

Here is the direct link to the download of Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince

Posted by Scrambler on June 24, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Hpsssorting_thumb

Gosh it’s a big file. I’m not sure if my PC is up for it.
I went to the UK site to download it because the Australian site just had wallpapers.
I might read that Wii review at IGN.

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on June 24, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Squee! Exciting!

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on June 24, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator

"OUT! OUT! I should've done it years ago! Owls treating the place like a rest home, puddings exploding, half the lounge destroyed, Dudley's tail, Marge bobbing around on the ceiling, and that flying Ford Anglia -- OUT! OUT! You've had it! You're history!"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014