Bonus Content Due with Soundtrack for Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
June 24, 2009, 12:57 PM

Warner Brothers has just issued a press release to TLC that has some cool news regarding the upcoming soundtrack for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. According to the statement, when the disc is released on July 14, "it will be an enhanced CD, giving fans a free digital download of the entire soundtrack in 5.1 Surround Sound, along with bonus exclusive content." The release also notes that the score by Nicholas Hooper for Half-Blood Prince will be "over 60 minutes" of music from the movie.

As a reminder, you can preview a  few of the tracks from the soundtrack here, and read the entire tracklisting here.
Pre-orders for the CD are available via our Cauldron Shop and on iTunes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Epjpegutil31_thumb

I really liked the music they have released with the trailer. I hope they get some sheet music out too.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 24, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

I definitely want to buy it!!! It sounds great! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on June 24, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Yuleball29wd_thumb

Cool!

Posted by Half-blood Princess on June 24, 2009, 06:52 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

YAY!! Can’t wait to add this to my collection!! Love the music!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 25, 2009, 01:07 AM report to moderator
Harryp_thumb

Sounds awesome. :D

Posted by Christine on June 25, 2009, 01:09 AM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

very cool! I wonder what the ‘bonus content’ is though, I was planning on buying it via itunes ‘cause it’s usually cheaper.

Posted by PaintTheSky on June 25, 2009, 01:11 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Bonus full soundtrak download? I want a copy!

Posted by budgie on June 25, 2009, 01:29 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome!! I hope the digital download is included if you’ve already pre-ordered the soundtrack!! I’m so excited I can’t wait to get my copy!! :D

Posted by cghambright on June 25, 2009, 01:31 AM report to moderator
001_thumb

Yess!

Posted by saffran { roar } on June 25, 2009, 01:48 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

great!!!

Img_4556_thumb

Great I have all the other soundtracks.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 25, 2009, 02:22 AM report to moderator
121_3293_thumb

Can this just come out already? I want to hear the whole thing NOW! Minus “Killing of Dumbledore” and “Dumbledore’s Farewell”. I wanna save those for the movie when I hear them the first time.

Posted by JP Gagen on June 25, 2009, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Good ol’ WB… a HP fans best pal… NOT!!!

Posted by Won_Two on June 25, 2009, 02:56 AM report to moderator
Newgee1_thumb

cooooooooool !!!……..
Awesome !!!! ………..
Thnx …………….

Posted by ms.black parade on June 25, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Can’t wait!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on June 25, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator

Yes, he had liked Cho for ages, but whenever he had imagined a scene involving the two of them it had always featured a Cho who was enjoying herself, as opposed to a Cho who was sobbing uncontrollably into his shoulder.