Weasleys Wheezes Scene Airs on CBBC Blue Peter Program

HBP Film
June 23, 2009, 12:17 PM

A new scene from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was just broadcast today on CBBC Blue Peter program where James and Oliver Phelps were the guests. Reader Tony writes of what was shown:

Just seen Blue Peter where they showed a brief clip of Ron, Hermione, and Harry in the Weasley joke shop. It showed Hermione furtively putting a product back, and then Ron following the twins up the stairs with a product asking how much it was, the twins answered 5 galleons, and Ron quite peeved said I'm your brother and they looked at each other and turned to Ron and answered "10 galleons". The shop was full of kids and products, it was off-the-wall to look at.

The twins built a mat that shot water up from it if you stood on it and got water sprayed at one of them ... They weren't bothered though. They said they played practical jokes mainly on the crew not really on Dan or the lead cast etc

UPDATE: Reader Helen owled with a bit more detail:

First you see Hermione browsing at something (she looks slightly concerned) which is producing a few pink bubbles.
In the background you can see some Pygmy Puffs!

Cut to Ron following twins up the stairs. (Everything in the shop is moving and well... magical. Duh)

He picks something up.
Ron - How much is this?
Twins - 5 galleons
Ron - How much for me?
Twins - 5 galleons
Ron - I'm your brother
Twins - 10 galleons

The twins continue up the stairs. Ron looks back towards Harry and Hermione who are at the bottom of the stairs.

The rest is footage we have seen before.
Random voice over - "They can tear them apart"

If anyone has video of this, please send it to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org
Thanks so much Tony!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I guess I will have to wait for youtube.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 23, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

cool.i want to see that

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 23, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Hobgoblin13_thumb

oh! i knew i should have watched blue peter!!!

Posted by Hobgoblin 13 on June 23, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Paper_towns__thumb

The shop looked so amazing!!

Posted by LunaLovesPudding on June 23, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

OMG i wish i’d seen that…

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on June 23, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

great…… i hope the videow :)

Posted by potterrock on June 23, 2009, 12:51 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I just watched this on cbbc, the clip was only about 10 secs but it got me so excited then they showed an assortment of short trailer clips. I so wanna make that mat though. Felt bad for the lads though, they pretty much did nothing. Said they played a few tricks on members of the crew.
Got so excited at that tiny clip, I cant WAIT for HBP.

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 23, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
2zpr1ao_thumb

I want to see this really bad!

Posted by Dobbyrox [WBM] on June 23, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

i dont want to see it i want to be a surprise when i see the movie but if it comes out i think i wont be able to resist….

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 23, 2009, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

it sounds like the book. me like it :D

Posted by Matea on June 23, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Yea Youtube!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 23, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator

I loved the Weasley Wizard Wheezes scene in the book, so I hope they make it great in the movie!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 23, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator

you could look at bbc.co.uk/iplayer, maybe it’s on there :)

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 23, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

I want to see the Video!!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 23, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
58265-daavvy_thumb

Sound pretty close to the books. I can’t wait to see the movie.

Posted by LadyCake on June 23, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator

"Harry -- oh, Harry -- I tried to tell you at b-breakfast, but I c-[i]couldn't[/i] say it in front of Percy -- it was [i]me[/i], Harry -- but I -- s-swear I d-didn't mean to -- R-Riddle made me, he t-took me over -- and -- [i]how[/i] did you kill that --