Watch the Premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince LIVE from London July 7

HBP Film
June 23, 2009, 01:06 PM

Calling all Harry Potter fans! We've just gotten a bit of exciting news as plans are underway to let fans watch the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince LIVE in Leicester Square, London, England on July 7th starting at 1pm (6pm GMT). The premiere which is always an exciting event, will be broadcast via this link to UK Press Association; you can see an example of a recent broadcast of the Transformer premiere currently on the site made possible by the Livestream technology. While no official announcement has yet been made, the premiere is likely to include the appearance of many of the cast and crew from HBP, stay tuned!

Thanks so much to longtime TLC reader Jenn!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

26097981_thumb

Awesome, I’ll defintely be watching!

Posted by jenge {Meredith Mooncloud} ~ [ITC!] on June 24, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I’ll be watching it! :D

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on June 24, 2009, 09:52 PM report to moderator

Already put it in my calendar. With a bit of luck I’ll be home from work by that time already, too. :-)

Posted by JuleBule on June 25, 2009, 02:53 AM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

marking that date.

Posted by DanielleD on June 25, 2009, 04:48 AM report to moderator

shoot ill be at camp.. :( oh well guess i wont be able to watch not a big deal

Posted by no1hpfan on June 25, 2009, 10:42 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I watched the OOTP premiere live. It was a lot of fun. I hope to be there for HBP too!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 25, 2009, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

comment #2
haha!! it shows them all in the office right now and one lady is having coffee!! haha! stalkerdom!

Hermione-06_thumb

yayz! I’ve been watching HP live since Prisoner of Azkaban! I’m gonna have to wake up early to see it though. The family won’t be happy to hear me screaming at 7 in the morning but who cares.

And guys, you’ll be able to watch it. They keep replaying the premiere until the next one comes up. Transformers 2 is still up there

Posted by Witchlover on June 26, 2009, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

AWESUM!!!!!!! i cant go 2 the premier coz its my sisters graduation the next day :(

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!! Why couldn’t the premiere have been a WEEK earlier!!! I was JUST there! I could’ve WALKED to the premiere if I wanted to!

Posted by Rachel Black on July 06, 2009, 04:37 AM report to moderator
5237363_thumb

I actually booked a new plane ticket to be able to go to Leicester Square. It’s gonna be totally awesome!!! :D

Posted by opiopi on July 06, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator

...at this moment he hated everything about Ron, right down to the several inches of bare ankle showing beneath his pajama trousers.