New Video: Full Weasleys Wheezes Scene and Phelps Interview from Blue Peter

HBP Film
June 23, 2009, 04:33 PM

Earlier today TLC first told you about the new clip that was shown today from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince featuring Weasley Wheezes. Thanks to TLC reader Will we can see the clip here via Youtube, plus the portion of the show featuring James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George) as it aired today on BBC's Blue Peter. Viewers in the UK can access the video via the BBC website here.

Thanks so much Will and all who owled!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

can’t wait to see the rest of the scene in the movie!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on June 23, 2009, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m so thrilled they put in the joke shop

Posted by LunaLuver on June 23, 2009, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

Not watching…must wait for movie!! ahh!!

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on June 23, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

LOL “5 galleons”
“but i don’t got that much, I’m your brother
“10 galleons”

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 23, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

LOL!!!!!!!!

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on June 23, 2009, 08:47 PM report to moderator

That made me laugh out loud. I can’t wait for the movie!!!

Posted by konfusion on June 23, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I’m going to wait for the movie theater for this one…Oh crazy crazy me…

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 23, 2009, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Very cool… can’t wait!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on June 23, 2009, 09:28 PM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

In a word….EXCELLENT!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on June 23, 2009, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Okay, I made up my mind and I’m not going to watch it ;D I’m very proud of myself – seeing as how I’ve watched every clip/trailer that’s come out so far. WWW is something I’m looking forward to. I want it to be a good surprise :D

Posted by Christine on June 23, 2009, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Weasleywheezes_thumb

I love these guys sooo much! If only I could skip the next 22 days! Can’t wait!!!

Posted by Mrs Fred Weasley ROAR! (OoM1) on June 24, 2009, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

1st Comment:D THIS IS AWESOME!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 24, 2009, 04:39 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

Lol 10 Galleons …. 2nd

Posted by wiltabone on June 24, 2009, 04:44 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Do I do it? Do I watch it? Should I save it for the whole movie watching experience? Am I strong enough? AUGH!!! I DON’T KNOW! :(

Posted by eiVega on June 24, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Posted by eiVega on June 24, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator

"It is Uranus, my dear," said Professor Trelawney, peering down at the chart.[br]"Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?" said Ron.[br]Most unfortunately, Professor Trelawney heard him, and it was this, perhaps, that made her give them so much homewor