Floo Powder Power! HP the (Unofficial) Musical Making Internet Rounds

Fans
Posted by: Melissa
June 22, 2009, 03:50 AM

It has been making the rounds all day today on Twitter and through Facebook and other shared links: a theater group recently produced a non-profit, one-time production of Harry Potter: The Musical, and since our staff was handed a DVD of it two days ago we have been singing parts of it nonstop, loudly. You can watch the whole thing through by going here or watching below.

Two opening vids:

Watch the rest at the YouTube channel!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Tale_of_three_bros

PIG FARTS ON MARS!

Posted by Marauder (OM1C) on June 23, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I think I’ll pass.

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 23, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

That was amazing!! Very well written songs, imensely funny characters, great and smart jokes ( and some not as smart but equally great )!!!
Like I posted on the youtube comments, I’m glad the makers took the time to do this!

We need a soundtrack now!!!

@JTEL99 I wish you wouldn’t pass on it. It’s so funny! Couldn’t hurt to take a look!!

Posted by Thio on June 23, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

I thought it was going to be soo stupid, but i ended up laughing my butt off!! Draco’s character cracked me up! It was genius that is played by a girl. It is clever and I just HAVE TO FINISH IT! I also love when Ron is always eating or drinking something!! HA! And Ginny is histarical. I love it!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on June 23, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator

Rumbleroar!!!!!

Voldemort tap dancing…

that made my day.

Posted by spock on June 23, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2-movie-poster_thumb
1990 Points

I watched this whole thing in 3 hours and I thought it was hilarious! Bit of some R rated crap hidden in there though!

Posted by Bailee Shea on June 23, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
1930 Points

I just want it to come out on DVD for everyone…and a soundtrack!!

Posted by felixfelicis11 on June 23, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

OMG!
This has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in ages!! I haven’t watched all of it yet, but I just thought it was totally halarious!! :D (Still smiling now!)

Photo_on_2010-07-24_at_19

OH GOD! THIS IS PHENOMINAL!

Posted by manicburns on June 23, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator

i think this was hilarious an creative. its good to see a light hearted side to harry potter!.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on June 23, 2009, 04:40 PM report to moderator
1971 Points

amazing the best thing ever

Hp___dh_40_thumb

this musical was absolutly AMAZING!!

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on June 23, 2009, 09:02 PM report to moderator
Tale_of_three_bros

“I’m falling in love…falling in love…falling in looove.”

Posted by Marauder (OM1C) on June 23, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Tell me that there’s a cd available soonish? Love the songs XD Ron/Hermione actors were hilarious!

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on June 23, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

this is by far the greatest thing i have seen in a very long time!!!! so glad it’s getting the attention it deserves

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on June 23, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator

"The dementors will join us... they are our natural allies... we will recall the banished giants... I shall have all my devoted servants returned to me, and an army of creatures whom all fear..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014