Floo Powder Power! HP the (Unofficial) Musical Making Internet Rounds

Fans
Posted by: Melissa
June 22, 2009, 03:50 AM

It has been making the rounds all day today on Twitter and through Facebook and other shared links: a theater group recently produced a non-profit, one-time production of Harry Potter: The Musical, and since our staff was handed a DVD of it two days ago we have been singing parts of it nonstop, loudly. You can watch the whole thing through by going here or watching below.

Two opening vids:

Watch the rest at the YouTube channel!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Avatar_thumb

This is so fantastic! Absolutely hilarious! It’s going to start some new ships, I think :P

Posted by siriusismyhero on June 22, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator
P2200066_thumb

this is amazing!!!

Posted by lily11 on June 22, 2009, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 23, 2009, 12:02 AM report to moderator
Green_avatar_thumb

Oh my gosh, this was hilarious!

Posted by 3 Weasley Twin (ROAR!) ~{WWW Employee}~ on June 23, 2009, 12:52 AM report to moderator
Emileesaurus_thumb

I’ve already watched the entire thing and I love it! It is really funny. At the end of each part, you’re thinking it cannot possibly get any better, but then it does. Draco and Voldemort were my favorites, personally. I urge anyone to give this an opportunity, you won’t be disappointed!

Posted by Beansie on June 23, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Dsc01352saturated_thumb

watched this 6 times and it is AMAZING the best thing ive ever seen in my life it just gets better the more times you see it

Posted by lizzann09 on June 23, 2009, 12:54 AM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh my goodness! This is so funny! XD

Posted by Questyourdreams on June 23, 2009, 12:58 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

When I rule the world there will be flowers… lol lol…

Posted by Won_Two on June 23, 2009, 01:09 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

rotflmao – i started watching this just the other day and now it’s posted on leaky. what a coincidence!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on June 23, 2009, 02:48 AM report to moderator

This is great!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 23, 2009, 03:56 AM report to moderator

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a looong time. It’s totally AWESOME! Although it did take me 2 days to watch the whole thing… I love the Quirrel/Voldie story!

Posted by Sarah on June 23, 2009, 04:29 AM report to moderator
L_6128aae2dc5d4fb496dc31259248c4fb_thumb

This is why I love U-M! I love my state :D

Posted by raychelMAY on June 23, 2009, 07:56 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

That was so funny, and definitely worth watching! LOL :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 23, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_icons_004_thumb

It is just SO funny! I love it. I want it! lmao. :-D

Posted by Muggle-Born-Witch on June 23, 2009, 08:57 AM report to moderator

Wow! Best thing ever!!!!! I am now officially a Quirrel/Voldemort shipper, lol.

Posted by badger666 on June 23, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator

"It is too 'eavy, all zis 'Ogwarts food," they heard [Fleur] saying grumpily... "I will not fit into my dress robes!"[br]"Oooh there's a tragedy," Hermione snapped as Fleur went out into the entrance hall. "She really thinks a lot of herself, that one, do