Floo Powder Power! HP the (Unofficial) Musical Making Internet Rounds

Fans
Posted by: Melissa
June 22, 2009, 03:50 AM

It has been making the rounds all day today on Twitter and through Facebook and other shared links: a theater group recently produced a non-profit, one-time production of Harry Potter: The Musical, and since our staff was handed a DVD of it two days ago we have been singing parts of it nonstop, loudly. You can watch the whole thing through by going here or watching below.

Two opening vids:

Watch the rest at the YouTube channel!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Me_copy_thumb

This was beyond amazing! It definitely made my day. *goes to watch it again *

Posted by LilySev777 on June 22, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

AWESOME soooo funny seen it 5 times since yesterday ,eek

Posted by FrancescaElle on June 22, 2009, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

I’ve been obsessed with this since I first heard about it Fri night – I watched it over and over again all weekend (particularly the first two parts – they’re “totally awesome”), and I’ve been telling everyone I know about it. :D

Posted by Bookworm Jen on June 22, 2009, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

Finally people know about it … although It’s quite good and have really professional actors, the audience laughed at stupid stuff (some humor was unfunny sort of lol)

Posted by wiltabone on June 22, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I love this so much [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 22, 2009, 10:24 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

The most funniest amazing thing ever! So lucky to see it!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 22, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

i found this the other day when it only had like 100 views, and now i can’t stop watching it! its the awesomest thing EVER!

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on June 22, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

I’ve been pimping this on my da, twitter and facebook for three days now, it’s fabulous.
Today, a co-student of mine came up behind me and stared shouting “Daaangeeeeer! I’m falling in love, falling in love, falling in looooveeeee… with Hermione Granger.” which completely made my day, seeing as he isn’t really a HP nut, he just likes the books.

Posted by NinnyTreetops on June 22, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Pumpkinsmall_thumb

I ended staying up most of the night watching this. I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants several times. The guy who plays Harry is great but the guy who plays Voldemorte steals the show .

Posted by marypao on June 22, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

this was pretty funny if i do say soooo

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 22, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Mewebcam_thumb

This is one of the main reasons why I LOVE fandom hahhaha I hadnt laughed this much in a LOOOOONG time, it was beyond funny and well done. Cant wait to get a soundtrack!

Posted by MarianaSP on June 22, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
373_thumb

AMAZING LOVE IT!!!

Posted by mystifiedbymuggles on June 22, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Dsc01352saturated_thumb

watched this 6 times and it is AMAZING the best thing ive ever seen in my life it just gets better the more times you see it

Posted by lizzann09 on June 22, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

Oh my gosh, this was hilarious! I’m so going to Pigfarts next year. All the canon references made it for me. I so want this to be at my school!

Posted by Imperiused! on June 22, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator

Just finished watching it—haven’t laughed so hard in a very long time! This is great! Talented people out there. I need the soundtrack—how can we get it? download it? Help please—I’m not very tech savvy and need some help with getting soundtrack—could Leaky possible put a link up to it? or has this been done and I haven’t seen it? Ah well, whatever, I truly enjoyed this, thanks for bringing it here!

Posted by moe miron on June 22, 2009, 01:12 PM report to moderator

"Oh, [Lockhart] is marvelous," she said. "He knows his household pests, all right, it's a wonderful book...."[br]"Mum [i]fancies[/i] him," said Fred, in a very audible whisper.[br]"Don't be so ridiculous, Fred," said Mrs. Weasley, her cheeks rather pink.