Emma Watson Featured on Cover of "Teen Vogue" Magazine

Watson
June 22, 2009, 12:18 PM

Thanks so much to Teen Vogue magazine who let us know actress Emma Watson is the subject of their new cover. As seen via this link, you can see a new photo of Emma as she graces the cover, plus bonus photos of the actress sporting some highstyle new frocks here, and video of the shoot here.

Of interest in the article with all the new photos are comments from Emma on the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Quotage:

Of course, personal style pretty much goes out the window when Emma's spending six days a week working on the latest Harry Potter, as she has done since last February. Much of her performance in The Half-Blood Prince focuses on Hermione's not-quite-budding romance with her buddy Ron—"At the beginning," Emma says, "it looks like they're on their way to finally being together, but of course Ron screws it up. So she's jealous, and doesn't quite realize it, and they have all these arguments." Meanwhile, Harry's hot on the trail of the eponymous Potions wizard and trying to convince their new professor, Slughorn, to reveal some crucial information about Harry's evil nemesis, Voldemort. All in all, a fairly exciting plot, even if Emma has to strain to remember it: The seventh book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is being split into two films, which means that she's currently promoting one movie, shooting another, and in pre-production on a third. "I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life!" she says. "I literally wear my pajama bottoms to set. I roll out of bed and put on a hoodie and some Ugg boots."

This current wardrobe will, at least, fit right in at college, which Emma plans to start in the fall. Her schedule will be tight with filming but, as Emma puts it, "I've been saying that I wanted to go to university since I was eleven, so if they didn't let me, I'd be pretty upset." (She'll likely have to shoot over her winter break, she says, and since the plot does involve polyjuice potion—"Helena Bonham Carter will be playing Hermione for a bit.")

Be sure to check a fashion time for Emma over the years here, and tips on how you can get Emma's look and make it your own. Plus if you register at Teenvogue here, you will get a special free Emma Watson poster. The August issue of Teen Vogue magazine will be on stands shortly on July 1st!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Wow, she looks GREAT!!!! I love her hair and make-up a lot!!! Maybe the costumes are a bit different from the usual but they are really cool! :)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 23, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Lianne_2_thumb

I absolutely laughed at the part when she joked about getting a roommate whose side of the dorm room has Potter posters all over. LOL

Said roommate should play it right. Keep calm. Offer to take down the posters. Don’t badger. Otherwise Emma would leave. Hahaha!

Posted by ane_drew on June 23, 2009, 08:08 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

She’s 18 and dating a financier? Wow, she’s living the high-life now!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 23, 2009, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

She has impeccable poise and grace, and it’s so great to see that she can pull of haute couture, which many actresses can’t do to save their lives!

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on June 23, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

WOW! I love these pics, Emma is so beautiful. Them costumes are great!

Iconafter_thumb

I love this shoot so much. Can’t wait to get my copy of Teen Vogue. =]

Posted by xiggy01x on June 23, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Even she can look stunning in these eehhh outfits!!
I love how she says “typical English eccentric” because it’s exactly what I was thinking!!
Looks like she had lots of fun on that shoot :]

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 23, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Gorgeous! I want whoever styled her in the this photoshoot to take me shopping. lol. I love it!!

Posted by cghambright on June 23, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

emma is beautiful

Posted by TasyaWeasley on June 23, 2009, 11:37 PM report to moderator
Poa105_thumb

Emma is soooo beautiful! She is growing into quite the lady, gorgeous!

Posted by Lucilla{ROAR!!} on June 23, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

That’s Great Emma!!! The pics are really cool!!! and the fashion time is pretty nice!!! =) pretty cool!!! =P XD

Is completely normal!!! the job they are doing is horribly hard!!! but keep strong! ;)

12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Wow she is really pretty!!

LOve the colour of her nailes!!

Oh and some of those heels are sOOO HIGH!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 24, 2009, 04:12 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Emma is such a lovely person. She is a great model and actress. Some of the fashion clothes do not look very good (they do on her). I wouldn’t spend the money on them. Then again, I don’t go anywhere to wear such things. I do applaud her for wanting to continue her education. She will go far. Keep up the good work Emma!

Posted by beewell on June 24, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Cool.

Ronhermione_thumb

awww shame she must be sooooo busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is beautiful. she can pull off anything, even vogues dresses. :D:D

"This is magic at its deepest, its most impenetrable, Harry. But trust me... the time may come when you will be very glad you saved Pettigrew's life."