Emma Watson Featured on Cover of "Teen Vogue" Magazine

Watson
June 22, 2009, 12:18 PM

Thanks so much to Teen Vogue magazine who let us know actress Emma Watson is the subject of their new cover. As seen via this link, you can see a new photo of Emma as she graces the cover, plus bonus photos of the actress sporting some highstyle new frocks here, and video of the shoot here.

Of interest in the article with all the new photos are comments from Emma on the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Quotage:

Of course, personal style pretty much goes out the window when Emma's spending six days a week working on the latest Harry Potter, as she has done since last February. Much of her performance in The Half-Blood Prince focuses on Hermione's not-quite-budding romance with her buddy Ron—"At the beginning," Emma says, "it looks like they're on their way to finally being together, but of course Ron screws it up. So she's jealous, and doesn't quite realize it, and they have all these arguments." Meanwhile, Harry's hot on the trail of the eponymous Potions wizard and trying to convince their new professor, Slughorn, to reveal some crucial information about Harry's evil nemesis, Voldemort. All in all, a fairly exciting plot, even if Emma has to strain to remember it: The seventh book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is being split into two films, which means that she's currently promoting one movie, shooting another, and in pre-production on a third. "I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life!" she says. "I literally wear my pajama bottoms to set. I roll out of bed and put on a hoodie and some Ugg boots."

This current wardrobe will, at least, fit right in at college, which Emma plans to start in the fall. Her schedule will be tight with filming but, as Emma puts it, "I've been saying that I wanted to go to university since I was eleven, so if they didn't let me, I'd be pretty upset." (She'll likely have to shoot over her winter break, she says, and since the plot does involve polyjuice potion—"Helena Bonham Carter will be playing Hermione for a bit.")

Be sure to check a fashion time for Emma over the years here, and tips on how you can get Emma's look and make it your own. Plus if you register at Teenvogue here, you will get a special free Emma Watson poster. The August issue of Teen Vogue magazine will be on stands shortly on July 1st!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Dhonesheet_thumb

She looks gorgeous! Love this photoshoot! She’s so intelligent and I can’t believe she’s going to live in the dorms when she goes to University. It’s going to be hilarious if her roommate turns out to be a HUGE HP fan.

Posted by cghambright on June 23, 2009, 01:06 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on June 23, 2009, 01:19 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

love love love the pictures! glad she gets to do her first semester while filming, it’s going to be crazy but you really shouldn’t miss out on college :]]

That’s good for her. :]

Posted by konfusion on June 23, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I absolutely LOVE the photos! She’s beautiful and the outfits were so cute – especially the one on the cover. I liked the fashion timeline of her too. :D

Posted by Christine on June 23, 2009, 01:52 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

she’s sooooooo beautiful! and smart! love her!

Posted by Matea on June 23, 2009, 02:04 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that with her busy schedule she is able to find enough time to recuperate and recover her energy. I could not imagine how she sustains such a hectic lifestyle!

By the way, the photos in which she appeared were absolutely gorgeous. The beauty she possesses never ceases to astound me.

Posted by Kirk on June 23, 2009, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Dsc00409_thumb

Think she’s really looking good these days, stupidly pretty AND clever as chips, sorted! :)

Posted by Potterpixie132 on June 23, 2009, 02:56 AM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

The clothes are great and she wears them so well. And she looks great with her hair all pilled up like that.
The pony in the flag looked good too.

Posted by Hydrus on June 23, 2009, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Emma is such a classy girl and its wonderful that she is going to college! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 23, 2009, 03:12 AM report to moderator

I’m gonna have to buy this now!!!!

Posted by elaphantluv34 on June 23, 2009, 03:29 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

ha cool.

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 23, 2009, 03:44 AM report to moderator
Egon013_thumb

Emma looks good in couture. :B

Posted by Pickles [OTC!] on June 23, 2009, 05:17 AM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Cool!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on June 23, 2009, 06:17 AM report to moderator
Queensguest_thumb

Has she announced where she will be going to college this fall?

Posted by BuffyXO {WBM} on June 23, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Perhaps it was Harry's imagination, after all he'd heard about Slytherin, but he thought they looked like an unpleasant lot.