Emma Watson Featured on Cover of "Teen Vogue" Magazine

Watson
June 22, 2009, 12:18 PM

Thanks so much to Teen Vogue magazine who let us know actress Emma Watson is the subject of their new cover. As seen via this link, you can see a new photo of Emma as she graces the cover, plus bonus photos of the actress sporting some highstyle new frocks here, and video of the shoot here.

Of interest in the article with all the new photos are comments from Emma on the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Quotage:

Of course, personal style pretty much goes out the window when Emma's spending six days a week working on the latest Harry Potter, as she has done since last February. Much of her performance in The Half-Blood Prince focuses on Hermione's not-quite-budding romance with her buddy Ron—"At the beginning," Emma says, "it looks like they're on their way to finally being together, but of course Ron screws it up. So she's jealous, and doesn't quite realize it, and they have all these arguments." Meanwhile, Harry's hot on the trail of the eponymous Potions wizard and trying to convince their new professor, Slughorn, to reveal some crucial information about Harry's evil nemesis, Voldemort. All in all, a fairly exciting plot, even if Emma has to strain to remember it: The seventh book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is being split into two films, which means that she's currently promoting one movie, shooting another, and in pre-production on a third. "I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life!" she says. "I literally wear my pajama bottoms to set. I roll out of bed and put on a hoodie and some Ugg boots."

This current wardrobe will, at least, fit right in at college, which Emma plans to start in the fall. Her schedule will be tight with filming but, as Emma puts it, "I've been saying that I wanted to go to university since I was eleven, so if they didn't let me, I'd be pretty upset." (She'll likely have to shoot over her winter break, she says, and since the plot does involve polyjuice potion—"Helena Bonham Carter will be playing Hermione for a bit.")

Be sure to check a fashion time for Emma over the years here, and tips on how you can get Emma's look and make it your own. Plus if you register at Teenvogue here, you will get a special free Emma Watson poster. The August issue of Teen Vogue magazine will be on stands shortly on July 1st!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Epjpegutil31_thumb
I am glad that Ema is going to go to unviversity, and she looks amazing no matter what strange outfits she has to model!
Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 22, 2009, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Marking_by_dersheltie_thumb

Is it wrong for me to hate Emma Watson for being so pretty and sweet and being able to wear those clothes and not look like a clown???

>.>
<.<

Posted by Sorcha Loupvoix on June 22, 2009, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Normal_movies_officialimages_lunaspectre_001_thumb

I feel bad for Emma. I think it is great that she wants to live in the dorms like a “normal” college freshman, but my guess is that she is going to be hounded with paparazzi and fans where ever she goes. I don’t think that there will be much “normal” about it.

Posted by HPHealer on June 22, 2009, 08:11 PM report to moderator
1930 Points

Aw, she’s so pretty. Even though I would never wear those clothes in real life! Haha.

Posted by felixfelicis11 on June 22, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

:( all this talk about the HP7 movie is making me sad…It’ll all end soon :(

Posted by Brianna on June 22, 2009, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

great for Emma! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 22, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_is_gay_thumb

I love how Emma works hard for what she wants. She is tired and busy but she still gets out of bed. She is still going to go college. That is dedication to her future folks! Awesome. She is a real role model, someone who we should be glad is in the spotlight.

Posted by ForsakenSeverus on June 22, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

omgosh i loooove her.

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on June 22, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

like teen vogue <3 emma.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 22, 2009, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

Emma you are awesome! Go girl!

Posted by Lavendergirl ~WBM~ on June 22, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

Geez most of these costumes are way too over the top for me. Those short bubble skirt things are just atrocious. But the one picture of her in the flowy purple dress is GORGEOUS.

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on June 22, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Emma is gorgeous, but the clothes she is wearing are hideous (on that cover)…

Posted by alegria35 on June 22, 2009, 11:31 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Ooh I love her short hair it looks wonderful on her

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 23, 2009, 12:37 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Sounds busy, but I’m glad to hear the update

Posted by budgie on June 23, 2009, 01:03 AM report to moderator

She really is a very pretty girl, and she’s got a good head on here shoulders. Good for her.

Posted by hufflepuff_86 [OTC] on June 23, 2009, 01:05 AM report to moderator

It was his fault Sirius had died; it was all his fault. If he, Harry, had not been stupid enough to fall for Voldemort's trick, if he had not been so convinced that what he had seen in his dream was real, if he had only opened his mind to the possibility