TV Watch: Half-Blood Prince Preview Tonight on NBC

HBP Film
June 21, 2009, 09:15 AM

A reminder that tonight there will be a new preview of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince shown during the NBC broadcast of "Merlin." The US premiere of Merlin (which has aired previously in the UK) will take place tonight starting at 8pm Eastern. While the many commercials advertising this preview have not included new footage from HBP, we do not know when or what may be involved with the preview and hope to have it online as soon as we can, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hp6_thumb

I searched for NBC on my satelites programmes I found it YEAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Posted by Martinisthechosenone on June 22, 2009, 01:33 AM report to moderator
Hagrid_thumb

Gonna give the show a watch and hope for the best.

Posted by biiigbob on June 22, 2009, 02:07 AM report to moderator
Newgee1_thumb

DAMN!! ….. We Don’t have that stupid channel over here !!!!!!
it really stupid thing ……. !!!!!

Posted by ms.black parade on June 22, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I hear from my UK friends that Merlin is ok. However, if you are into Arthurian “stuff” this series throws out the canon…

Posted by Won_Two on June 22, 2009, 03:03 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I get People Magazine and under things to watch was number one: BOY WIZARD. You can guess what I thought and how disappointed I was when it said Merlin.
I won’t be home to watch the preview :P. Hoping to see it on Youtube.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 22, 2009, 03:09 AM report to moderator
1930 Points

I’m DEFINITELY tuning in :) That Merlin show looks kind of cool as well!

Posted by felixfelicis11 on June 22, 2009, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

im recording merlin today so im not missing this! I am so pumped for this movie!

Posted by Brianna on June 22, 2009, 03:31 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

=,( can’t see it!

Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Getting ready for it now,but stupid golf is still on it,grrr grrooff now,lol.Hope the show is good.Will be a weekly show.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on June 22, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

same exact clip from abc* curse my typos..

Posted by ericaeeks on June 22, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
2_1__1__thumb

Definitely gonna watch this!

Posted by Aradion on June 22, 2009, 08:55 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I really wanted to see Merlin and I missed it! :-(

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 22, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Too many previews :D

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 23, 2009, 12:00 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

cool but FAR 2 many previews and things!!

"You don't understand!" whined Pettigrew. "He would have killed me, Sirius!"[br]"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED!" roared Black. "DIED RATHER THAN BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS, AS WE WOULD HAVE DONE FOR YOU!"