TV Watch: Half-Blood Prince Preview Tonight on NBC

HBP Film
June 21, 2009, 09:15 AM

A reminder that tonight there will be a new preview of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince shown during the NBC broadcast of "Merlin." The US premiere of Merlin (which has aired previously in the UK) will take place tonight starting at 8pm Eastern. While the many commercials advertising this preview have not included new footage from HBP, we do not know when or what may be involved with the preview and hope to have it online as soon as we can, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

I’m losing track of all these previews

Posted by Pallargast on June 21, 2009, 09:34 AM report to moderator

Is this Merlin show any good?

Posted by entoptic on June 21, 2009, 09:59 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I’m SO watching it, NBC is my favourite network!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on June 21, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Ph191_thumb

Definitely watching it. Looking forward to seeing the first episode of Merlin too. (:

Posted by PotterYay on June 21, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Egon013_thumb

We don’t receive NBC over here. D=<

Posted by Pickles [OTC!] on June 21, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
001_thumb

Ok

Posted by saffran { roar } on June 21, 2009, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Dhrandh_thumb

Hopefully it will be new footage buy I don’t think so bc that’s what they said for the MTV awards and no new footage just the extension but atleast is something.

Posted by Mosu on June 21, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

Cool I am hoping to watch. Anyone know if this show is good?? hope so otherwise it will be hard to sway the fam to watch just for HP stuff lol.

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on June 21, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator

I may have to see this.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 21, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will definitely be sure to watch it tonight!

Posted by Kirk on June 21, 2009, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

I wonder if Merlin is going to be any good… O well, I’ll tivo it and fast forward to the preview if not :P

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on June 21, 2009, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Awesome! I’ll be watching!

Posted by Christine on June 21, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Dsc00011_thumb

I would say that this community should like Merlin. I saw it myself on the BBC last winter.
It’s from the Producers of Doctor Who and it’s about a young wizard. What’s not to like?

Posted by nimbus xl on June 21, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

What exactly is Merlin? I saw a commercial advertising for it and the HBP preview while watching Law and Order the other night. Honestly my first impression was “What the… is that? Some sort of crappy tv rip-off of HP?”. I’ll tivo it for the HBP preview and if its any good then I’ll watch the show.

Posted by bella vita on June 21, 2009, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

I don’t usually watch much TV, but Merlin sounds interesting. I’ll give it a go!

Posted by Fereverto on June 21, 2009, 06:36 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Never wondered how you got that mark on yer forehead? That was no ordinary cut. That's what yeh get when a powerful, evil curse touches yeh -- took care of yer mum an' dad an' yer house, even -- but it didn't work on you, an' that's why yer famous, Harry