Dumbledore's Pensieve Scene Airs During NBC's "Merlin"

HBP Film
June 21, 2009, 08:40 PM

As promised there was a preview of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince during NBC's broadcast of "Merlin." Unfortunately, it was the previously released Pensieve scene where Dumbledore travels to the Orphanage to meet young Tom Riddle. In case you missed it earlier this month, the direct download links for the scene, including in High Definition, can be found here.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released on July 15.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dhcalendar_thumb

I watched Merlin and I am okay with the HBP preview being already seen by me. I liked Merlin alot, I watch two hours of it and loved the show. I’m glad I watched it the show is AWESOME

Posted by Brianna on June 22, 2009, 11:08 AM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

i cant wait harry potter and half-blood prince movie !

Posted by TasyaWeasley on June 22, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I liked Merlin! It was an okay show for NBC standards (Knight Rider, anyone?) I loved watching the clip, not on my computer screen and I put it really loud. I really can’t wait till the 15 the of July, only 24 days left now!)

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on June 22, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

Merlin was kinda lame ( but not that bad )…but I suppose I cant expect out of this world graphics for Network TV. I don’t care about clips anymore. I saw this one before and the move is less then a month away.

Give me more cast interviews.

Posted by Rose on June 22, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I’m with you Rose. I’m ready to see interviews now and behind the scenes specials like HBO, A&E, and Biography, etc……..

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 22, 2009, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It is a pity that Warner Brothers has limited itself to providing us with this particular clip over and over again and has not indulged us with something different. This footage is growing old.

Posted by Kirk on June 22, 2009, 02:31 PM report to moderator

I’m disappointed that it was an old clip, but I’m happy I got the opportunity to be introduced to Merlin!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on June 22, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

This movie should have already been out :D

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 23, 2009, 12:02 AM report to moderator

I didn’t see it, so I was pretty happy with it. I can’t wait for it to come out. Does anyone know if they are going to do a Midnight showing?

Posted by Scathach on June 23, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

i was eating dinner in a resturant when i saw it…..it was on one of the TV’s and i screamed really loud HOLY CRAP HARRY POTTER!!!! EVERYONE QUIET!!!!!
people stared…..

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on June 23, 2009, 07:48 AM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

I was able to record this in high def. I’m going to upload to filefront and post link for download.

Posted by akcorr on June 23, 2009, 09:59 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Darn, I missed Merlin! Oh well . . .

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on June 23, 2009, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

Well scatch that idea…I just saw they had links up for it already. Sorry about that folks.

Posted by akcorr on June 23, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

im not gona watch it :)

"You won't mind, Harry, if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill? It leaves me free to talk to you normally..."[br]"A what?" said Harry.