Tom Felton, Cast Host Making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Videogame

HBP Film
June 20, 2009, 06:18 AM

Actor Tom Felton (Draco) is the host of this new behind the scenes making of featurette on the upcoming video game for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. There are new interviews with actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry), and actresses Emma Watson (Hermione) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny) speaking about the new game, along with many many new clips from the game as well. You can see this wonderful new video here via IGN.

Thanks Falconari!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

106_4038_thumb

the game is kewl… :D

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on June 20, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

I didn’t think I could get any more excited about this, but what do you know… It looks so amazing! And running around exploring Hogwarts? squeeeee

Posted by Kissa on June 21, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Dh_avatar_thumb

You’re welcome! ;D can’t wait to explore Hogwarts again, especially the bits that weren’t in the last game! Dueling and Quidditch looks to be fun as well!

Posted by Falconari (SkyWolf16) on June 21, 2009, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

i cant wait 4 the movie and the game!! yay!!!!!!!

Hpsssorting_thumb

You know we’ve been allowed to explore the grounds and castle since CoS, but still it’s good that they’ve kept it in. I saw a bit in the video when Harry is in casual clothes flying on his broom. I hope this means free time flying like in the first two games.
I can’t wait until July 2nd to get this game. I’ve already pre-ordered my copy.
Oh and to whoever asked you can buy a version for PS3.
I hope this game is longer and the gliche on the wii remote is fixed.

Posted by TheSortingHat[ROAR] on June 21, 2009, 08:43 AM report to moderator

The video is GREAT!!!!!! I can’t wait for game to come out!! I’ll definitely buy it!!!!

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 21, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 22, 2009, 10:50 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

cant wait only a little more that a week away

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 22, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"How could a car crash kill Lily an' James Potter? It's an outrage! A scandal! Harry Potter not knowin' his own story when every kid in our world knows his name!"