Extended clip of Dumbledore's Pensieve Scene to the Orphanage from Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
June 20, 2009, 09:30 AM

Scores of readers owled to let us know that Dose in Canada has an extended clip online of the Dumbledore Pensieve scene from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, featuring the trip to the Orphanage where the beloved Professor meets young Tome Riddle for the first time.  To watch, click here and then be sure to check out (on the right side) a retrospective of the films. Enjoy!

Thanks so much to Sarah, Sam, David, Harry, Pat, Bill, Mike and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

!!! Excited!!! I Absoultley Loved the Retrospective Clip!! They did awesome … gave me goosebumps!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 22, 2009, 02:03 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

oh think iv seen this already..

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 22, 2009, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Dramione_thumb

It weont work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Posted by Contessa Shadely (loonie Luna) on June 22, 2009, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I think the mood in the book is totally different from what they portrayed, but I can see why they did what they did.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 22, 2009, 11:12 PM report to moderator

I got chills. That boy is such a good actor. I have a feeling that this movie is going to be very epic.

Posted by greenfire on June 29, 2009, 08:06 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Ron, who had been draining the last few drops from his butterbeer bottle, gagged and sprayed butterbeer down his front.[br]"He's WHAT?" said Ron, outraged, his ears now resembling curls of raw beef. "She's going out with -- my sister's [br]going -- what d