Extended clip of Dumbledore's Pensieve Scene to the Orphanage from Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
June 20, 2009, 09:30 AM

Scores of readers owled to let us know that Dose in Canada has an extended clip online of the Dumbledore Pensieve scene from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, featuring the trip to the Orphanage where the beloved Professor meets young Tome Riddle for the first time.  To watch, click here and then be sure to check out (on the right side) a retrospective of the films. Enjoy!

Thanks so much to Sarah, Sam, David, Harry, Pat, Bill, Mike and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Picture_6_thumb

Ooh, thanks!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on June 20, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

That was good!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on June 20, 2009, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

Oh my gosh, I loved it! My dad walked in when I was watching it, and he said he could make bad things happen to people who were mean to him, too!

Posted by Imperiused! on June 20, 2009, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Mypicture_thumb

I hope that that wasn’t the full scene. It was choppy- but then again it was a trailer. I guess we’ll have to see. Did anyone notice that in the retrospective exclusive they used trailer music from HBP trailers?

Posted by snapsforsnape [FTC!] on June 20, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Once again, I do pray that this does not feature the entire scene, as the editing is still poor and choppy. That said, Tom Riddle was superb in this scene and I look forward to seeing him in the final product.

Posted by Kirk on June 20, 2009, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

I actually don’t want to watch any more clips of HBP now! Want some suprises for the cinema at least.

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 20, 2009, 09:58 AM report to moderator
200px-hermione_s_patronus_thumb

that was awsome and bone chillin!!!

Posted by mobellatrixROAR on June 20, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

awesome clip!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on June 20, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator

The retrospective was really good. Makes me want to watch all the films again. Maybe I will before HBP comes out. :)

Posted by coolbeans3131 on June 20, 2009, 11:10 AM report to moderator

Posted by coolbeans3131 on June 20, 2009, 11:10 AM report to moderator
X_13e5d120_n_thumb

It’s beautiful!

Posted by StJaina on June 20, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
X_13e5d120_n_thumb

It’s beautiful!!!

Posted by StJaina on June 20, 2009, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Looks cool. Loved Tom Riddle. But (suprisingly) I don’t want any more HBP clips now, otherwise I won’t have anything to watch in the cinema!

Leakypic_thumb

It is STILL missing a few parts!

“You’re that Doctor, aren’t you?”
and
Rom looking into the Burning Cabinet to find the box of stolen items, which INSPIRED him to create HORCRUXES!

Posted by DylanAqua on June 20, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That was really good!

Posted by Won_Two on June 20, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator

When Draco Malfoy imitated Ron dropping the Quaffle (which he did whenever they were within sight of each other), Ron's ears glowed red and his hands shook so badly that he was likely to drop whatever he was holding at the time too.