Amortentia! It's a Cauldron Full of New Shirts for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at WBShop.com

HBP Film
June 20, 2009, 02:18 PM

Love is the air...or Amortentia is as there are a whole host of new shirts for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince available via WBShop.com including ones celebrating that magical love potion. As seen here, complete with a bubbling Cauldron, there is a purple Amortensia Shirt (womens fitted) and the artistic version, womens fitted here. Also new are:

Levicorpius Womens Fitted! Featuring the spell, also on the back are the words written upside on the bottom 'Now you can read this" (Adult Standard here)
Property of the Half-Blood Prince (Jr Womens fitted, adult standard) As written inside the book
Sectumsempra!
The Cave
Ravenclaw Shield Shirt
Slytherin Shield Shirt
Gryffindor Shield Shirt
Grey Hogwarts Crest fitted womens
Black Hogwarts Crest shirt

Also over at HotTopic there is even more new HBP products than what we reported just several days ago. Now available is a Dan Radcliffe as Harry "negative" white tee, reversible hoodies: Slytherin, Gryffindor black, Gryffindor Striped and Slytherin Sheild shirt. More will continued to be revealed in the coming days, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

cool
i guess

Posted by placebowiz on June 20, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
66071_440073881516_721806516_5709069_6899239_n_thumb

Awww :[[[
No love for the Hufflepuffs.

Posted by Sara Weasley on June 20, 2009, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Ahh I just saw the WB slytherin shirt… Want!

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 20, 2009, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

it’s HP merchandise gallore..Love it! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 20, 2009, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_www

Nice – but where the heck is the Hufflepuff stuff???? We’re a Hogwarts house too!!

Posted by Truckles {OoM4} on June 20, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

my favorite tshirts were last years with the pictures of harry and ron and hermione on individual shirts. wish they were still selling those…

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on June 21, 2009, 02:47 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

OOOh. Something new to spend money on!!! takes out HELOC

Posted by Garden State Geek on June 21, 2009, 03:06 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

OhMYGIRAFFES! there’s aaaa RAVENCLAW shirt asdjf;alksj yessssss yayyyy

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 21, 2009, 03:30 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

Why are there never any Hufflepuff shirts? Where’s the love for the ’Puffs?

Posted by DeliaDee on June 21, 2009, 03:41 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

So is that Levicorpus t-shirt available in women’s fitted sizes? Or just junior sizes and regular adult tees? I’d love to get one but I don’t wear normal adult tees…and I’m afraid the junior sizes might be too small.

Posted by MischiefManaged on June 21, 2009, 04:17 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

These stuff are cool but I REALLY wanted a Team Hermione or Weasley is My King top..!

Posted by JustSuperMione on June 21, 2009, 04:22 AM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

FInally, a Ravenclaw shirt! :D

Posted by Mera004 on June 21, 2009, 05:43 AM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Well I guess I need to get myself a new shirt to wear to see HBP because WB ruined my original outfit when they pushed back HBP to July. A Gryffindor hooded blazer, tee, and scarf are great for November, but not so much for the 90 degree heat of July. I’m loving the Reversible Hoodie, Hooded Cardigan, and Hogwarts V-neck tee but I’d burn up in the hoodie and cardigan this time of year. I still might order the hoodie anyway.

Posted by bella vita on June 21, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Well I guess I will be getting a couple of new shirts now. I just got the red Gryffindor shield one yesterday and got a Transformer shirt. Now I need to order a couple more shirts in tge nex copile weeks. I need a shirt for the Chicago exhibit, midnight showing, and when I see it at Imax.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on June 21, 2009, 06:17 AM report to moderator
Me-cropped_thumb

WTH! why do they not make Puff things? it’s okay when they leave Ravenclaw out too, but not we’re the only ones being sadly neglected. sadness!!

Posted by janspach on June 21, 2009, 07:12 AM report to moderator

"I tell you all this... not to turn you against Horace -- or, as we must now call him, Professor Slughorn -- but to put you on your guard. He will undoubtedly try to collect you, Harry. You would be the jewel of his collection; 'the Boy Who Lived'... or,

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014