UK Sky Viewers to See Preview Clips of Half-Blood Prince This Month

HBP Film
June 02, 2009, 11:02 AM

A follow today to what TLC reported on last month involving Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince marketing in the UK for SKY TV users. In the UK, SKY TV users will be able to use the green buttons on their remotes to access new promotional material from Warner Brothers and see "longer-form content into their Sky Guide or to record it via their Sky+ box." According to the update today:
"A Warner Bros push, developed by PHD, will premiere preview clips and behind-the-scenes content from the studio's summer release, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The week-long activity will break on 22 June."  Anyone who can capture these spots and clips, please send them to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org and we will be happy to post them!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Nano_09_winner_100x100_thumb

i hope those of us in other countries get to see them as well…

Posted by Mr Prewett «Я☼AR» on June 02, 2009, 11:10 AM report to moderator

Hahaha, that’s so not fair!

Seriously i sound like a 5 year old… BUT IT’S STILL NOT.

Posted by neopolitandreams17 on June 02, 2009, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

we’ll see. I have no expectations.

Posted by Matea on June 02, 2009, 11:25 AM report to moderator

wooo! i have sky+ !

and all the people whining that its not fair, the US get loads of tv spots etc on ABC and other tv channels. us brits get hardly anything!

Posted by nomisbrowning on June 02, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-08-14_at_00
1941 Points

Ah, finally, something for us in the UK :D
Can’t wait.

Posted by Rhys on June 02, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Blue-moon_thumb

I have a feeling this kind of thing will be taken down when it’s on youtube,
but hopefully they’ll leave it alone this time.

Posted by shellscotie on June 02, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Ronharrybestmates01_ushitora-icons_cork_art_thumb

Well, I certainly chose the wrong time to change from SKY to Virgin, didn’t I?

Posted by EmmaCMF on June 02, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

YES!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

I have Sky +. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I’m sooooooo happy!!!!! :D

Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

They have Sky cable here! But it’s not the UK one… Not fair! they should show them everywhere!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on June 02, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

wiwiwiwiwi…..i hope these videoos o…..i cannot wait for the movii
x3…..accio hp NOW!! :D…..

Posted by potterrock on June 02, 2009, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my sky box is broken hope can see it on sky uk on the web

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on June 02, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

I think, those clips to be air are clips we already seen here in the net,

TV Spots and the Trailers.

Posted by EnricoDc on June 02, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Hobgoblin13_thumb

I got Sky +!!! what channel is it gonna be on!!?

Posted by Hobgoblin 13 on June 02, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Awesome :) But I’m not sure if I’ll watch them! I don’t want any more of the movie spoiled … but I bet I will anyway. Lol.

Posted by Christine on June 02, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Nice opportunity for people in the UK

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 02, 2009, 06:06 PM report to moderator

He could not help feeling that his first foray into Occlumency had weakened his mind's resistance rather than strengthening it, and he wondered, with a feeling of great trepidation, what had happened to make Lord Voldemort the happiest he had been in four

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014