New Trailer for Robert Pattinson "New Moon" Film, MTV Movie Award Wins

Pattinson
Posted by: Edward
June 02, 2009, 12:35 PM

There is a new trailer online featuring actor Robert Pattinson, who portrayed the character of Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter films, for the upcoming New Moon film, the second part in the Twilight saga.  The trailer, which can be seen right here courtesy of ComingSoon.net, features the actor in this one minute forty-eight second preview of the film.  New Moon is slated for a November 20, 2009 release.

On a related note, Mr. Pattinson took home a number of awards at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards, which took place in Los Angeles, California this weekend.  In addition to the Twilight film winning the Best Film Award, Mr. Pattinson was presented with awards for Best Breakthrough Performance: Male, Best Fight (with co-star Cam Gigandet), and Best Kiss (with co-star Kristin Stewart).

Many thanks to ComingSoon.net.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

Ronhermione_thumb

i <3 Taylor Lautner and Edward Cullen!

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Ahaha, I loved the spoof they had before it!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on June 03, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Jasper was awesome, as usual =) lol. Yeah, Edward STILL annoys me, and always will. Rob is a good Edward though (they both annoy me…) sigh Why does everyone dislike Jacob so much? I mean, I can understand Taylor Lautner, but Jacob is great!
I have to admit I am excited for New Moon now, but of course not as excited as I am for HBP! :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on June 03, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Jacob and Edward are so hot.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 03, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Dscf3733_02_thumb

yeah.
as much as i LOVE twilight,
they basically only won all of those awards because teenagers voted.
some of them though,
i believe they genuinely deserved.
:D

Posted by duo_93 on June 03, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Siriusblack_thumb

ok i understand Rob Pattinson is somewhat a part of HP’s news—i love him, he’s sexy and seems like a nice guy—but i CAN’T STAND anything concerning Twilight anymore! It’s in every-friggin-where i go, even in my beloved HP site. Gosh!

Posted by Shalanarah on June 03, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
_100x100___9__thumb

that was awesome trailer! I love twilight saga

Posted by Ria on June 03, 2009, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Remus would kick Jacobs a$$

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 03, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts03_thumb

I just finished Twilight Monday I got it for my birthday and I had my doubts b/c I thought it was going to be a gushy love story but I really liked it.Definitely a chick book(sorry for the guys who read and enjoyed) It took me 1 day to read it lol. The new moon trailer looks cool tho i havent read the book yet so i dont want to see too much. I already spoiled the fact Edward must leave and Jacob is a wolf. Thats it im going to buy it now. (note: it will never replace hp for me)

Posted by IwishIwas@Hogwarts on June 04, 2009, 12:00 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

When saw the new moon trailer(whichwas practically as soon as it came out coz im a HUGE twi-hard) i was SOO excited. Like jumping up and down!
Yay!! Rob won the award. AWESUM! They won best fight(so hot)! Yes!! They won best kiss!! My friend was practically crying when she saw it with me on dvd and i had 2 hold her hand. haha!

HUGE Twi-hard!!1

106_4038_thumb

i saw this already!! they’re awesome!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on June 04, 2009, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

Ummmm….wow. 1st) I can’t believe they tried to do the second movie just a year from the first one. Are they worried the fad’s gonna die out? 2nd) I really can’t believe it won the MTV awards. It’s really a truly dumb movie. 3rd) Jacob as a wolf looks totally not like I imagined, but I’ll cut ‘em some slack on this one, because that has to be difficult.
I’ll go see, it but only because it’s like McDonald’s-you know it’s crap but you really can’t stay away…

Posted by kayzz on June 04, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Hwcresttwhands_thumb

July 15, 2009 The Half-Blood Prince,
November 20, 2009 New Moon,
June 30, 2010 Eclipse,
November 19, 2010 Deathly Hallows Part 1
July 15, 2011 Deathly Hallows Part 2
It’s going to be a good 24 months. Now I just need the slated date on Breaking Dawn and for Stephenie Meyer to finish Midnight Sun.
The trailer for HBP and NM looked fabulous!

Posted by Love Me Some Sirius on June 04, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Tomemma5-_comm_lovesdelight_thumb

They should have called it the MTV Twilight Movie Awards. I’m not a Twilight fan, but man, that trailer got me a little excited, haha. Can’t forget Andy Samberg’s HILARIOUS Twilight parodies throughout the awards…priceless XD!! And man, wouldn’t it have been awesome if the Trio gave Rob Pattinson a shout-out when they introduced the HBP clip?

Posted by icystormz on June 04, 2009, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

it seems funny that they have just started shooting and there already is a teaser/trailer for new moon…

though i don’t hate the movie or the series, it seems like Stephenie Meyer has some borrowed idea from Charlaine Harris’ Sookie Stackhouse novels…

just my thought

Posted by alegria35 on June 05, 2009, 02:58 AM report to moderator

"-- comes back from Azkaban ordering Kreacher around, oh my poor Mistress, what would she say if she saw the house now, scum living in it, her treasures thrown out, she swore he was no son of hers and he's back, they say he's a murderer, too --"[br]"Keep