New Trailer for Robert Pattinson "New Moon" Film, MTV Movie Award Wins

Pattinson
Posted by: Edward
June 02, 2009, 12:35 PM

There is a new trailer online featuring actor Robert Pattinson, who portrayed the character of Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter films, for the upcoming New Moon film, the second part in the Twilight saga.  The trailer, which can be seen right here courtesy of ComingSoon.net, features the actor in this one minute forty-eight second preview of the film.  New Moon is slated for a November 20, 2009 release.

On a related note, Mr. Pattinson took home a number of awards at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards, which took place in Los Angeles, California this weekend.  In addition to the Twilight film winning the Best Film Award, Mr. Pattinson was presented with awards for Best Breakthrough Performance: Male, Best Fight (with co-star Cam Gigandet), and Best Kiss (with co-star Kristin Stewart).

Many thanks to ComingSoon.net.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

0oh__snap___xx04_thumb

i’m thinking this “trailer” is more of a teaser.. the whole thing focused on just a few scenes, which isn’t what would usually done. have the italy scenes not been filmed yet? because if they have, i would have thought they’d be included.

that’s why i’m thinking this was a (rather long) teaser..

Posted by iceymoon [Cygnus] on June 03, 2009, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

I think it’s relevant news, as he was in HP like any other HP actor. And if you’re not interested in Pattinson, just don’t read posts about him.

Posted by Despina on June 03, 2009, 05:09 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Fursplode!

Posted by mollywobble on June 03, 2009, 05:20 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Fursplode!

Posted by mollywobble on June 03, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Fursplode!

Posted by mollywobble on June 03, 2009, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Cthulhu_thumb

Twilight is moronic.

Posted by HappyCthulhu on June 03, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

good for Rob and the Twilight crew! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 03, 2009, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Yeah, I kind of think this has nothing to do with HP… I know Rob was in GoF but he’s moved on to .. well, this crap. I know a lot of HP fans are also Twilight fans – but they can find their Twilight news somewhere else .. like I don’t know, a TWILIGHT FAN SITE? I’m anti-Twilight and I could care less for Twilight. This trailer made me laugh. Especially at Jacob’s part. OMG, I mean am I the only girl who thought that Taylor looked stupid? Not to mention that fuzzy teddy bear that was the werewolf! At first I was like “Aww, a little puppy… oh wait that’s Jacob!” ROFL. Wow, I love bashing about Twilight!

Posted by Christine on June 03, 2009, 06:41 AM report to moderator
Iconator_7a1a755f97b01ab21a2d5f3eab1cdd40_thumb

WHY THE HECK IS THERE TWILIGHT NEWS ON A HP SITE?!!?!?
what is the world coming to?
the only reason that movie won awards is because voting was open to texting.
15 year old twilight obsessed girls + cell phone
= world domination….sad day

Posted by doxycide [WBM]{Totally Awesome!!} on June 03, 2009, 07:12 AM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

They’re raking this movie out fast! I know they started filming not too long ago. . . Awesome trailer! I love it when Jasper flies into the piano!

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on June 03, 2009, 08:58 AM report to moderator

@BewareoftheNargles
Twilight news is in Leaky because Rob was in the GoF movie, remember?…

Posted by lunalovegood30 on June 03, 2009, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Wolfpatronus2_thumb

wolf jacob looked awesome!

Posted by half-blood queen~ROAR~ on June 03, 2009, 10:07 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am not surprised to hear that Twilight swept the MTV Awards. Considering all of the fans in that fandom, they probably all worked their heads off to get the vote out in a fashion that politicians would envy. ;)

Posted by Kirk on June 03, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Yeah he would Dolemite :D

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on June 03, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

It’s cool to see HP actors in other roles. I’ve read the Twilight books and like them a lot and the first movie wasn’t that bad either. It’s really weird the way they haven’t even finished filming yet (I even saw them last week in Montepulciano) and they’ve already put out a trailer while HBP finished filming ages ago and we’re only getting stuff now.

Posted by Dances with Dobby on June 03, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator

"I have not got spattergroit!"[br]"But the unsightly blemishes upon your visage, young master --"[br]"They're freckles!" said Ron furiously. "Now get back in your own picture and leave me alone!"