New Trailer for Robert Pattinson "New Moon" Film, MTV Movie Award Wins

Pattinson
Posted by: Edward
June 02, 2009, 12:35 PM

There is a new trailer online featuring actor Robert Pattinson, who portrayed the character of Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter films, for the upcoming New Moon film, the second part in the Twilight saga.  The trailer, which can be seen right here courtesy of ComingSoon.net, features the actor in this one minute forty-eight second preview of the film.  New Moon is slated for a November 20, 2009 release.

On a related note, Mr. Pattinson took home a number of awards at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards, which took place in Los Angeles, California this weekend.  In addition to the Twilight film winning the Best Film Award, Mr. Pattinson was presented with awards for Best Breakthrough Performance: Male, Best Fight (with co-star Cam Gigandet), and Best Kiss (with co-star Kristin Stewart).

Many thanks to ComingSoon.net.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

Ron1_thumb

Wow. He did not deserve those awards at all. I’m not just saying that because I’m ANTI-Twilight … actually nvm, I am. The ‘Best Fight’?! WHAT. THE. EFF. Major fail on the voting part. The fight scene in Twilight was horribly done and the editing was bleurgh. ‘Breakthrough’? What the ..?

As for the trailer.. ROFL. The werewolf looks like a fuzzy little teddy bear. Nice try, Twilight.

Okay sorrying for bashing on it! I’m done now. Lol.

Posted by Christine on June 02, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator

F whoever posted this and F the twilight series (no seriously red the series i red like 10 random pages in it and every page had something related to sexual abuse). If you were a real Harry Potter fan you’d hate the twilight series because the movie postponed the new HP movie. So F anyone that likes twilight. Oh and all you girls that are pissed at me right now think about it, do you really like twilight or is it the actors that you find attractive in it (Taylor Lautner).

Posted by hprulesfucktwilight on June 02, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Cthulhu_thumb

Twlight is a retarded series.

Posted by HappyCthulhu on June 02, 2009, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

The trailer was ridiculous! It all just felt very fake…Eh, I will still be there at midnight to go see it though [: That’s the best time to see anything.

It bothered me that Slumdog Millionaire got buried because it was always up against Twilight though. I didn’t really see how Twilight was Robert’s “breakthrough” role.

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 02, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on June 02, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

The scenes in Italy were finished just two days before the MTV Awards and at least one scene needs CGI work doing. They have put together work filmed in Vancouver.

I enjoyed the Twilight saga books and I was also pleased with the film and bought the DVD. This has proved to be very popular across world and across the generations, just like HP. There is nothing wrong with the public making their views felt when given the opportunity, we are the consumers when all is said and done.

Posted by Graymayne on June 02, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

Robert is always adorable. Go him.

Posted by Lady of the Lake on June 02, 2009, 07:36 PM report to moderator

New Moon looks like it will far surpass Twilight in terms of effects, but it still looks just as campy, which I kinda like. And by the looks of Jacob, I may be a convert to Team Jacob.

Posted by Broomsnitch on June 02, 2009, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn!

Posted by Won_Two on June 02, 2009, 08:01 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

you know. it was alright. it wasn’t that big. i mean. it wasn’t chilling and goose-bumpy like HBP trailers.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 02, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i wsh i didnt take the november slot!! i used to go c Potter for my birthdays—and now i go with my twilight twin to see well twilight movies!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 02, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

Not to mention Jacob. Look at those muscles. Lol

Posted by Cool G on June 03, 2009, 12:45 AM report to moderator

Ummm you guys put that it comes out on November 10th, it’s actually the 20th, i’m sure that’s just a typo though ;D.

Posted by Janeth on June 03, 2009, 12:55 AM report to moderator

Mmmmmm, Jacob is so hot.

Posted by neopolitandreams17 on June 03, 2009, 12:58 AM report to moderator
P5220017_thumb

oh wooooww TEAM JACOBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Posted by Penny (WBM) on June 03, 2009, 01:00 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I don't believe it!" Ron said, in a stunned voice, as the Hogwarts students filed back up the steps behind the party from Durmstrang. "Krum, Harry! [i]Viktor Krum!"[/i][br]"For heaven's sake, Ron, he's only a Quidditch player," said Hermione.