Emma Watson To Appear on BBC's Jonathan Ross Show Friday, July 3

Watson
June 19, 2009, 10:44 AM

As part of the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the cast will be appearing on many TV and Radio programs. First up: Emma Watson will be a guest on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, Friday July 3rd at 10:35 pm. This program airs on the BBC in the UK; anyone who can capture video please send it in!

Thanks Andrea!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Small_wizard_rock_page_logo_thumb

Frankly I think it’s about time. As much as I like Emma, I’ve always been disappointed that she’s never made any TV appearances on interviews here in the UK. Dan has always been on our screens, but Emma has only ever bothered to appear on US programmes.

That said, it should be great. J Ross is great!

Posted by Neil in Scotland * ROAR! * on June 19, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
001_thumb

Nice

Posted by saffran { roar } on June 19, 2009, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

maybe we’ll get it here in the US? i have BBC on directv

Posted by kingdom on June 19, 2009, 11:05 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_phoenix__3__thumb

it’s true, Ross’s interviews are hilarious

Posted by kingdom on June 19, 2009, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Winter_thumb

This is lovely news about Emma

Posted by on June 19, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I like Jonathon Ross but sometimes his interviews of someone I really admire are quite cringe worthy. Mostly its a plug for him rather than a proper interview, but its still good fun

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 19, 2009, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

i cant wait for it . i love emma :)

Posted by TasyaWeasley on June 19, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Ooh I’ll be able to catch it before I go to Bulgaria! Awesome :D

Posted by Linnyish on June 19, 2009, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Dscf3969_background_thumb

YAY! I LOVE Jonathan Ross! Can’t wait for this episode!

Posted by AishMeist on June 20, 2009, 12:22 AM report to moderator

I’ll have to this in mind for when this will appear on BBC America. I’m not sure of the time lag between when episodes of Ross’ show air on the BBC and when they show up in the US.

Posted by zoltan42 on June 20, 2009, 12:33 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

should be quite entertaining!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 20, 2009, 12:54 AM report to moderator
Hpg05_thumb

:O:O:O////// great o…..i can’t see this program
im mexican :D

Posted by potterrock on June 20, 2009, 12:55 AM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

I wish the They would air this in the U.S.
At least I’ll see the here soon enough. : )

Now if we could just get the 2nd season of Merlin over here.

Posted by Hydrus on June 20, 2009, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

ok so is this like Letterman or something.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 20, 2009, 03:14 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Jonathon Ross can be rather crude sometimes. I hope he is respectful to Emma. I wasn’t too happy with him when Dan was on his show last.

Posted by Rhiannon on June 20, 2009, 03:34 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

There were a hundred and forty-two staircases at Hogwarts: wide, sweeping ones; narrow, rickety ones; some that led somewhere different on a Friday; some with a vanishing step halfway up that you had to remember to jump.