Rumor Alert: Half-Blood Prince DVD Due in December, to Contain Deathly Hallows Preview?

HBP Film
June 18, 2009, 08:54 PM

Rumor Alert! Tonight we have received word that retailers are beginning to hear about the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD. Apparently the DVD is set to be released during the holiday season in December, 2009  "on 1-Disc, 2-Disc, and 3-Disc DVD/Blu-Ray combo versions." Even more interesting is the reports say this DVD may possibly, and we stress possibly, contain several sneaks previews or some sort of trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Please Note: Readers will recall of course that with the release of the Order of the Phoenix DVD we did receive two special sneaks at HBP.  It is also worth pointing out that you can already sign up to be notified of the availability of the Blu-Ray Disc for Half-Blood Prince here via Amazon. HOWEVER, as exciting as all of this sounds, this is very much unconfirmed and we urge you to keep this in the rumor category for now.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released in theaters July 15, 2009.

Thanks much Phoenix Tears!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img_4556_thumb

Awesome.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on June 19, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

December makes sense … with Christmas and all that!

And please, please, please let there be a sneak peak for DH!!

Hopefully this can be confirmed ASAP!? :)

The_golden_snitch_thumb

I hope it would be much HP and The Deathly Hallows preview. It is really exiting!

Posted by hermione97 on June 19, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Avatarhghbp_thumb

December seems a bit late. The DVD should come out four months after release ie mid November, that’s the standard time now, at least in Australia. Maybe they are holding it back so they can put additional footage in the DH preview.

Posted by mouse68 on June 19, 2009, 07:00 PM report to moderator

OMG, that would be FABULOUS!!!!!! I really hope this is true and not just a rumor otherwise I’ll be sad. . .

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 19, 2009, 07:02 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Very excited… I’ve never seen the trailer on OoTP DVD…. I am going to have to go and watch it! Thanks TLC!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on June 19, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

sound good i cant wait to see and own hbp ill watch it a million times

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 19, 2009, 11:24 PM report to moderator

Cool! I hope it’s true!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 20, 2009, 12:13 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

There’s my Christmas gift to myself!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 20, 2009, 12:13 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

There’s my Christmas gift to myself!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 20, 2009, 12:13 AM report to moderator

Cool! I hope it’s true!

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on June 20, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

There’s my Christmas gift to myself!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 20, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

There’s my Christmas gift to myself!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 20, 2009, 12:14 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

There’s my Christmas gift to myself!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on June 20, 2009, 12:15 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Wow! :D

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on June 20, 2009, 01:08 AM report to moderator

"FOR GOD'S SAKE!" roared Uncle Vernon, pulling great clumps of hair out of his mustache, something he hadn't been driven to in a long time. "I WILL NOT HAVE OWLS HERE, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS, I TELL YOU!"